• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon Belmont vs Ichigo Kurasaki

Well Bleach got into tier 2, let's put Ichigo up against one of Castlevania's most iconic protagonists.

Speed is equal, both are Low 2-C. SBA otherwise

I will show you the might of house Belmont!: 0

Bankai!: 0

Incon: 0

I am leaning towards Simon, even if they have a similar AP scaling, he has time stop advantage.

If the above is true then I'd go for Ichigo, far higher stamina and they're basically equal otherwise.

Simon can amp his durability though via Laurel so there's that
True, though realistically, Ichigo should have a somewhat higher AP since he has the better scaling chain so that probably cancels out with the dura amp

Regardless, Ichigo has shown to get much stronger throughout the course of fights and the Reactive Power Level/Accelerated Development on his profile reflects this, and given his insane stamina advantage, if the fight goes on for any length of time Ichigo will inevitably win.

Ichigo can also amp his speed via Shunpo and possibly even higher by combining it with Hirenkyaku like Hikone did in the novel.

Can I get a grasp of Ichigo's chain?

How does Shunpo and other techniques go up against Simon's Power Null?

Ichigo's is something like this

TB = True Bankai / TS = True Shikai

TB Hollow Ichigo > TB Ichigo (One shot) > Post-Power Absorption Yhwach > SK Yhwach = TS Hollow Ichigo > Mimihagi Yhwach > Almighty Yhwach = Low 2-C

I don't think he could nullify something like Shunpo

Simon's should be smth like this afaik I guess

Simon Belmont >> Dracula (CV1) >>> Death (CV1) >> Trevor >>> Hector >> Dracula (CoD and 3) >>> Death (CoD and 3) >> Leon Belmont >>> Death (LoI) >> Time Reaper >/ = Low 2-C

I mean how supernatural is Shunpo and that? Cause Simon can negate the enemy using abilities and that so VK might just say nope to it

Back