• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simba, Sabor and Shere Khan vs 5 Velociraptors

Sabor is all-out agressive. There is no difference between normal and bloodlusted Sabor. Though he is a lightweight with 140-150lbs on his hide, he makes up for this ferocity, ability to climb trees and ability to outmaneuver a silverback gorilla.

Lions are heavyweights, ranging from 400-800lbs, but given Simba's diet as a child, makes me think he is on the lighter side. He is probably 400-500lbs. Simba is disadvantaged due to lack of combat experience or experience from age, he makes up for this with different avenues of attack. He not only attacks with 2 front paws, which lions do not do as they tend to attack only with 1, but he also uses his hind legs to kick, and with that crushing weight despite being on the lighter side, he makes for a very capable fighter.

Tigers are heavyweights as well, the heaviest among the cats. Shere Khan with what looks like a muscled form is likely at the top of the weight chain of 500 (average)-700 (top)lbs. Shere Khan is normally calm and collected but can go to bloodthirsty and murderous.

Real life raptors are extremely tiny lightweights at 33lbs. Those get killed by any of the 3 by being stepped on. JP raptors on the other hand are 10 times heavier and twice taller. This makes them capable of ripping doors when their real life counterparts are pretty much scaled chickens.

Anyway, if the raptors can throatrip on the first jump, they win. Else, they get ragdolled by physical superiors. Also, these raptors aren't exactly flexible, lumbar ribs make it so they can't bend down or sideways very well so they'd really have to jump to do some hurting, which cats can counter with raised paws to swat them off. They're not so far faster than the big 3 that they won't be able to see it coming. Sickle claws mean nothing against crushed spines (Simba kicks with 3 different paws) or ripped necks (which Sabor and Shere Khan are murderous enough to use). Simba is also given better throatrip resistance due to his mane.

TL;DR I give it to the cats for sheer power and flexibility 6/10.

I'll give it to the big cats.

Considering that raptors use their claws for stabbing as they eat their prey alive, a crowd of powerhouse cats would probably munch them.

The three big cats are very strong and they are intelligent. The Raptors are very intelligents too. Probably the most powerful feline here is Shere Khan. Sabor dies by Tarzan's stone knife, and I don't think that she would survive a big damage in her neck caused by a Raptor's claw, a Raptor probably kill her. Simba is potentially a bigger threat, but I can see three raptors dominating him with difficult (in The Lion King he is almost bitten fatally in his neck by a hyena, and Rafiki saves him, and in the sequel, in the Zira's ambush scene, he is visibly hurt an tired by almost failing from a small rock mount and being bitten by juvenile lions) . Shere Khan probably kill one or two raptors with a lot of dificulty, but he is also dominated. This is a hard decision.

Raptors 6/10

Back