• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, and I feel like you are purposely trying to make Vector win here, which is considered spite btw

I vote incon, even bloodlusted he can't do much about Silver's TK to stop him from moving, but the regen is too much and they both resist each other haxes

Life is good. At least neither had to die, as I ******* love both characters (tho I like Vector a bit better cuz Transformers is my childhood).

CaptainFinnigan said:
I suppose you're right but still within the sonic community atleast silver is a tad underrated
Eh, he has a lot of fan art on Deviantart, and people always compliment him a lot, so he's an icon you could say.

CaptainFinnigan said:
And I dont wanna link it again in the thread for adding matchups but I might have to since literally no one wants to add this I guess
Ask CrabWhale or Promestien on their message walls, they might be interested in helping.

I can't add matches to locked profiles. I'm only a discussion mod. I can however close this.

Tell a content mod or an admin to add this in the meanwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back