• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver Samurai upgrade

I suppose that it makes sense to scale him to Wolverine and Spider-Man. It would be preferable to get Matthew Schroeder to respond here though.

I couldn't get matthew to respond here. Anyone else I could message to get their opinion?

I think it makes sense for Silver Samurai to be on Captain America's and Wolverine's level. Should note Spider Man is Low 7-C, but not too much different. But 8-A makes sense to me.

I personally think that the Low 7-C and 8-A Marvel characters are likely rated too high. High 8-C and 8-C seems more in line with their general portrayals. However, that is a discussion for another thread.

I don't think "Too high" is enough reason against the ratings; especially if the calcs are legit. And they're Massively Hypersonic+ speed feats are consistent iirc.

However, staying on topic, the scaling to Silver Samurai does make sense.

I think that we should consider Spider-Man's Low 7-C Hulk-moving feat as an outlier, and Captain America's withstanding a 8-A blast that got around his shield as a mistake from the author or artist.

Anyway, the Silver Samurai page can probably be updated.

Back