• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that she was from Final Fantasy XIII. I assumed that was the third sequel to Final Fantasy X since it was the closest category to it by name.

I'm assuming she doesn't appear in the original Final Fantasy on the NES, does she?

That's....... not how the series works. Each numbered game has their own world/universe and story and lore. They're numbered like that cause Square likes to make titles like that

How does Shulk's precog work? Does it automatically cue in whenever he wants it to, wherever he wants it to? Does it automatically happen or is it manual?

Shulk automatically sees all futures, even against Acausality type 2.

Basically, he sees the perfect path to victory and all that's left is for him to make that a reality.

What a classic. I don't think Lightning has any resistance to perception null, nor does she have acausality or any resistance to precogniton, does she?

Still not a stomp, because there's always the possibility that Shulk doesn't take the correct path or makes a mistake in following it that allows Lightning to win.

A chance is a chance, even if that chance is less than 1%

If and when FF1 becomes tier 2, just throw Warrior of Light against Shulk. That'l be fairer than this.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Lightning's time stop also cancels out her own actions as well.
Shulk is also getting Resistance to Time Stop as well as a few other things. Not to mention DDM's Xenoblade thread is almost complete which might bring a possible upgrade depending on what it contains.

Theglassman12 said:
If and when FF1 becomes tier 2, just throw Warrior of Light against Shulk. That'l be fairer than this.
What about FF's other current Low 2-C protaganist?

You can but that doesn't really mean anything when fighting Shulk since he sees everything Lightning is gonna do and counter it in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back