• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconclusive. Shulk has superior precognition, but this version of sonic has superior speed, and also has time slowing abilities. This sonic also isn't limited by rings like regular Super Sonic is. That seems like Sonic might have the advantage, but I dunno. Not only can Shulk see everything Sonic is going to do in advance, but Shulk can also seal some of Sonic's abilities with Purge and Eater, and also render himself invincible with Shield, or capable of dodging anything with speed. With everything that both parties have going for them, I'd definitely say inconclusive. If I had to side with somebody though, I'm leaning a little bit more in Shulk's favour, because sonic's speed advantage isn't going to do jack to help him avoid Shulk's ether based attacks, and this incarnation of Sonic needs to spend time in one spot in order to build up energy, leaving him open to counterattack.

Ahh guys...this is a speed stomp that's a problem...MFTL is like idk...10 times faster i suppose cause MFTL>>FTL+

Speed needs to be equalized or Sonic speedblitz the hell out like crazy

Sonic may be 10x faster and has the ability to slow down time; furthering his speed, but Shulk easily has better hax. Prerecognition more than makes up for the speed disadvantage and he's more tactical. Additionally, Monado Purge and Shield could render Sonic's attacks useless; Monado Speed is another thing that could counter the speed disadvantage. Shulk also has Stamina advantage due to Sonic requiring rings mentioned above.

Personally, if Speed was equalized, we'd get rid of pretty much the only advantage Sonic has and would be a stomp in Shulk's favor. But otherwise, Shulk wins Mid Difficulty.

Precognition isn't gonna help either, as he can't react to MFTL even with Precognition, this is a stomp...

Likely FTL+ (He was running around the solar system and covering absurd distances like running from the moon to Mars in seconds)

Everyone giving Shulk the win for Lastar reason when he says Inconclusive at the start... What?

Anyways withou Speed equalized Sonic pretty much speedblitzes Shulk to death (+Time Slow)

Let's just say Shulk's precog is good enough to react Sonic's base speed....

Sonic still sees Shulk in slow motion

Time slow just makes it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back