• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk Speed Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
Shulk is currently listed as FTL+ for running around the Solar System in seconds, although to the best of my knowledge this isn't what happens.

Firstly, you aren't really in a physical world. You're in a memory/simulation, so I doubt it'd really scale to Shulk's physical speed in the first place.

Secondly, you don't run between planets. What happens is that you are teleported near a planet, some enemies show up, you defeat them and a portal opens for you to walk through. This is how you get around, not by running through or flying.

So with this in mind, I feel like Shulk should be just Supersonic+ for blocking a bullet. I don't think he has any better speed feats to scale off of.

If accepted, these profiles would be affected:

As a fun side note, this would also make likely the largest disparity between speed and AP on the wiki. The largest right now being Sub-Rel speed with Universal AP, belonging to a Final Fantasy villain I believe.

I would like to see a video of the feat beforehand. Some series are rather adamant about their simulations being to scale, so I'd lie some visual evidence first.

"As a fun side note, this would also make likely the largest disparity between speed and AP on the wiki. The largest right now being Sub-Rel speed with Universal AP, belonging to a Final Fantasy villain I believe."

Adventure Time has a a 2-A character with Human level Speed, so he probably takes the cake on that regard.

@Dark Here you go.

The simulation is definitely to-scale, the problem is just that it wouldn't mean anything for Shulk's physical speed in the same way you wouldn't scale Morpheus in the real world to his feats in the Matrix. But that's irrelevant anyway since you can see they're just being teleported around in the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back