• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk (Monado III) Vs. Rosalina

If its in characters, Shulk wins hands down. He gets a vision of Rosalina destroying the universe, so he starts attacking. If bloodlusted, Shulk still wins. Her hax won't hurt him much with Universe+ durability. Her normal striking strength is only Galactic, so he tanks those easily, and his strike range is higher. He would be hitting her with Universe+ strikes while she either uses her hax (which is slower that Shulk's attacks) or attacks that are only Galactic.

I vote Shulk, either way.

Shulk for reasons above, plus he's got better combat skills.

Rosalina possesses him. He'll have a heck of a time to get past her forcefields, and she does that in the meantime.

I'm pretty sure Shulk should have resistance to possession, Shulk was actually a possessed corpse of Zanza most of his life, but lived on despite Zanza parting with him. Zanza has also completely failed to possess him ever since; especially since the Monado III is stronger than Zanza holding both his own Monado, and Meyneth's Monado combined.

There haven't been many super massive revisions since the thread was made, so it's all good.

Given Rosalina is at least Universal+ ), implying more power while we have Shulk at a definite baseline Universal+ lends me to think Rosalina has the AP and Durability advantage. Even with his speed, he lacks the hac and utensils to properly put her down, I'd say. And his powers come from his sword whereas Rosie can literally just blink.

Think Rosie's got this.

Shulk is above baseline; he's superior two Zanza wielding both monados, who is superior to both the true selves of Zanza and Meyneth (Wielding one Monado) Zanza is about twice baseline of Low 2-C and Shulk is slightly superior to that.

Also, Shulk's Monado Buster and Monado Cyclone slice through shields/barriers like a lightsaber through butter. So her shields won't protect against those.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Given Rosalina is at least Universal+ ), implying more power while we have Shulk at a definite baseline Universal+ lends me to think Rosalina has the AP and Durability advantage. Even with his speed, he lacks the hac and utensils to properly put her down, I'd say. And his powers come from his sword whereas Rosie can literally just blink.

Think Rosie's got this.
Speed Equalized.

Back