• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't that also kill him thanks to his small bones?
he's survived a full force punch to the gut before, I'm sure he can at least kick a small dog without instantly dying
I'm sure the pug can easily snap Shrunken Bones' ankle by biting it, but Shrunken Bones can also just punt the dog if he's quick enough

he's survived a full force punch to the gut before, I'm sure he can at least kick a small dog without instantly dying
I'm sure the pug can easily snap Shrunken Bones' ankle by biting it, but Shrunken Bones can also just punt the dog if he's quick enough
How fast has he reacted to things in the past?

Meh, voting bones if this isn't a stomp for him, this is basically a normal human with lower dura vs a pug, bones just need to keep kickig and stomping the dog to win

keep the pug's piercing damage in mind though, it could potentially nick one of Shrunken Bones' arteries if it gets a lucky bite or two

Though I agree that Shrunken Bones probably has a better chance at winning, so I'll be voting him as well

Back