• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showon Showoff's speed calculation

So I have been trying to figure this out for a while, but it keeps showing up either infinity, or other scientific notations, but can anyone calculate (1.45*10^54) to the power of 1.00*10^39 please? I want to know if either it's just considered infinite speed, or MFTL+ speeds. Thanks for the help.

So I have been trying to figure this out for a while, but it keeps showing up either infinity, or other scientific notations, but can anyone calculate (1.45*10^54) to the power of 1.00*10^39 please? I want to know if either it's just considered infinite speed, or MFTL+ speeds. Thanks for the help.
that's just super duper ultra high MFTL+

that's just super duper ultra high MFTL+
You just simplified this into the fastest answer I've ever seen, but I will have to leave it at MFTL+ since I think infinite speeds would be endless, no true end, since we have a calculation which would equal a number unlike infinite going on forever without a true equal, MFTL+ is the result in the end that I could think of, thanks for your answer though.

You just simplified this into the fastest answer I've ever seen, but I will have to leave it at MFTL+ since I think infinite speeds would be endless, no true end, since we have a calculation which would equal a number unlike infinite going on forever without a true equal, MFTL+ is the result in the end that I could think of, thanks for your answer though.
no problem

and yeah as long as it's still finite (even if it's the biggest finite number ever) it's still MFTL+

i mean calculating it you can use a hypercalc if that works? and only an admin can close threads
just since we can't close it, I tried to calculate on some hyper calc, and it still gave up
Edit: nevermind, the calculation shows up like this: 10^5.416136800223 × 10^40 so apparently MFTL+ since we finally have a number, not infinite.
Re-edit: the calculation just made the original speed lowballed after a boost... apparently the calculator is kind of lying, you are right but know that this is far from his actual speed,
In[23] := (1.45*10^54)^1000000000000
Out[23] = 9.3 × 10^54161368002234

The above is the closest the calculator can get to before its breaking point.

Last edited:
just since we can't close it, I tried to calculate on some hyper calc, and it still gave up
Edit: nevermind, the calculation shows up like this: 10^5.416136800223 × 10^40 so apparently MFTL+ since we finally have a number, not infinite.
well i mean as long as it has numbers it's bound to still be finite

For anyone that reads this after years or so on... The true speed of Showon Showoff (Kein Hayman) has been simplified as a finite number, therefore he is MFTL+ with a speed of 10^(5.416136800223*10^40) times the speed of light. You're welcome.

Back