• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shouldn't DOOM Hell be like Low 1-C?

So, Hell encompass Multiples Universes (4-D structures) and is stated to be unlimited by the boundaries of space, time, or dimension. Hell itself is a living thing, an entity possessing certain undeniable sentience. Many worlds have fallen to Hell, each now bound to ruin, connected by pathways of darkness transcending space and time)

so, encompass 4-D structures and is unbound and transcendental to these structures as well.

Last edited:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

I dunno. May wanna call some knowledgeable members or staff

Transcending space and time no longer count for low 1-C
It encompass multiples universes (4-D structures) and is stated to be unlimited by the boundaries of space, time and dimensions (and also stated to transcend it)

so, encompassing 4-D structures + statements that is unlimited by the same and also transcendental, maybe it is Low 1-C

It encompass multiples universes (4-D structures)
That is still tier 2 but ok.
and is stated to be unlimited by the boundaries of space, time and dimensions (and also stated to transcend it)
That sounds like your actually trying to support 1-A wow.
so, encompassing 4-D structures + statements that is unlimited by the same and also transcendental, maybe it is Low 1-C
The encompassing multiple 4-D structures thing is still tier 2, and we need more proof for Low 1-C than just that I guess. :/

Since transcending space and time no longer give Low 1-C, those statements wouldn't grant it Low 1-C, mostly Tier 2 based on the first bit of info. On another note, there was another thread attempting something similar for the Doom Slayer by scaling him to hell and urdak. Most of the dimensional stuff was decided on as flowery language from what I remember.

Yes I know, thats why I mentioned that Hell can be a Low 1-C structure, it encompass 4-D structures and is stated to be unbound and transcendental to the same
Anyways, from the tiering system FAQ

''However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. The answer may vary depending on this factor''

and hell, as I already said and showed scans, encompass 4-D structures and is stated to be unbound and transcendental to it

The weird thing is it was said by both staff and normal users, so I don't know if they've all been under a misconception that it isn't Low 1-C or the literal page explaining everything is wrong, both of which seem unlikely to me.

Th-then what proves this case is Low 1-C?
Because as I said, it already encompass evaluted 4-D structures and is stated to be unbound and transcendental to it, it cannot be time travel, it cannot be ''speed'', it cannot be Space-Time Hax

I already know, how many times should I say?

It makes no sense, Hell encompass these 4-D structures and is unbound and transcendental to the same, btw, tiering system already adress it
Yep, it address that those terms, with reality fiction interaction proof, are used for tier 1, without it they are meaningless.

Either that one has more evidence or it deserves a downgrade.

The reasons got brought up on the previous doom cosmology upgrade thread

Yep, it address that those terms, with reality fiction interaction proof, are used for tier 1, without it they are meaningless
Not true, there has 2 cases right now that I remember of it that doesnt even mentioned reality fiction or showed any similar thing

Is it because of your nature as a "Vs Battles Staff" giving you a non-linear view of space and time, boring of you of the common wealth?
Nah, I'm just without nothing to do
Case-by-case basis all the time. God, I ******* hate it when people try and use arguments like this.9
Yggdrasil case literally has nothing different that Hell doesnt have

Hell encompass these 4-D structures
Containing multiple universes is something a bigger 4D space can do. A 2-A multiverse can contain a 2-B multiverse without it being a Low 1-C space.
unbound and transcendental to the same
This would be more evidence for Tier 1 though. Though from what I know of this has indeed been brought up before, but the DOOM members went with a 2-B Multiverse.

Containing multiple universes is something a bigger 4D space can do. A 2-A multiverse can contain a 2-B multiverse without it being a Low 1-C space.
I know about this, I am using it to show that Hell encompass these 4-D things and is unbound and transcendental to it
This would be more evidence for Tier 1 though. Though from what I know of this has indeed been brought up before, but the DOOM members went with a 2-B Multiverse.
what is their argument to it not be Low 1-C?

Need context of what "unbound" and "transcendental" means here, because context is what pushes upgrades, not just terms.

what is their argument to it not be Low 1-C?
From what I remember from the low 1-c doom slayer crt, it was mostly just it all seemed like flowery language that didn't really have anything to back it up other than just "we transcend dimensions, space, time, etc." and that just having that statement by itself wouldn't give it low 1-c

Back