• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should the Forerunners have void manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I gotta bump the thread again. Oh yes, we still haven't quite decided the rest of the Forerunner statistics, but I'm still leaning towards most of them being scaled from Ur-Didact. That would be City level durability and at least Class-10+ lifting strength. Striking strength will be determined later once we revise Halo Spartan durability; which Master Chief revisions and profile clean up would be next project for the verse. Stamina could be nearly limitless.

The 2-A rating for fuel gathering being combat applicable was discussed numerous times and debunked every single time looking at past discussions. Although, still waiting for @FanOfRPGs's input; I recall he was going to contact a friend for more info.

As for powers and abilities, I think we already added the stuff @Fllflourine mentioned, wasn't sure about others, but I think he said he'll respond tomorrow. There's also still the weakness to hacking that Fan mentioned, and probably will be added to Ur-Didact's profile as well if added.

As a side note, been a while since @Matthew or @Everlasting commented, but understandable if they're both busy. I know Fanof mentioned he was going to be less active due to classes and stuff; @Soldier Blue might be interested as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back