• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Should the Emperor recieve Possession?

I have been browsing through some codices for the Emperor and I might have stumbled upon an ability that I have not seen listed on his profile.

That ability is possession, it was said the Emperor could enter the lives of plants and such, should that suffice?

what do you think?

Possess - Copy

I'm fairly certain he also demonstrated possession in a more recent story, as well. His page is just a bit out of date in regards to a few of his powers.

possession sounds like a okay power to give him.

but what do you a bit out of date with his powers?

what else is he missing?

Hmm dont know myself sry, ive only heard from others that hes missing resistances so Azzy might have some stuff,

I havnt made it to the part of the Horus Heresy books where you meet Emps.

this is what the emps has on resistances-

Extreme Resistance to Corruption, Chaos Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Power Nullification, Law Manipulation, Magic, Possession, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, and Existence Erasure, Can attack on every level of existence (physical, mental, spiritual, symbolic, etc.)

what could be missing

not codex its from the page on emps from vsbattles

but really...you think this is outdated...is that a bad thing or good thing.

Well he doesnt resist Prob Manip or Fate Manip, and I feel like he should resist them since Tzeentch has both and Slaanesh has Fate Manip.

He also doesnt resist Death Manip but I dont know about that one.

Also question, does the Emprah have any form of ESP now I could be missing it but I dont see any on his page and seems ofd that the Emperor doesnt have some form of ESP.

sure I agree

but on a side note from what has happened in the HH novel old earth apparently the emperor is capable of resurrecting primarch,as seen with vulkan.

I think that needs to be added as well

the perpetual john gramaticus had shot vulkan with a fulgerite blade which is apparently can permanently kill perpetuals so vulkan had died truly in that moment but was revived by emps.

In all honesty I hate that bit of fluff. its stupid and if GW actually took away vulkans regen ability then his whole character becomes less interesting and practically ruined

I pray to the god-emperor that they haven't committed such an atrocity. but knowing the grimdark status of 40k I fear that they might have done just that.

I mean Vulkan has a feat of "surviving" and coming back from fulgerite (to the heart) it just takes awhile, so Emprah might have just wanted to speed up the process.

that is the time that I am talking about.but why are you saying it as if this is the second time it has happened to him.

and in the novel, emps tells vulkan himself that this was his true death and not the average die-and-comeback-later type of death.

Im basing it off Vulkans profile "weakness"

"Fulgurite, which is stated to be the only thing capable of truly killing a Perpetual. However, Vulkan was stabbed in the heart with a shard of Fulgurite and still eventually resurrected, meaning the substance likely only prolongs the period before reincarnation as opposed to negating the process entirely."

Im behind on the HH novels and am catching up.

I dont know what to say

im just going of the Old Earth novel and emps said it was his TRUE death.

but hurry and catch up your missing out on some very interesting and awsome fluff

Back