• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Shoto Todoroki (Joint Training Arc; 41.11 Tons and Mach 16.34) vs. Homelander (TV Series; 43 Tons and Mach 15)

image0.jpg

IMG_7871.webp

Last edited:
Shoto is 41.11 tons in Joint Training.

Also he one shots Homelander with a flashfire fist attack and laughs off his heat vision. This dude Homelander is not built for this fight.

Shoto is 41.11 tons in Joint Training.

Also he one shots Homelander with a flashfire fist attack and laughs off his heat vision. This dude Homelander is not built for this fight.
He needs physical contact for flashfire, Homelander has flight to avoid that

Allow me to introduce you to Todoroki’s patented “fly through the air with my ice ramp” technique.

And even without flashfire, he bodies with normal attacks, punching Homelander all over with ice and fire and dodging his moves with ease. Like Homelander is really not doing anything to Shoto here when a Heaven Piercing Ice Wall freezes him.

Also no he does not need physical contact, flashfire is just his normal flames condensed to be super hot then shot out. His fist against TetsuTetsu was him about to do Jet Burn/Kindling, which is a ranged attack. When did he need physical contact?

Only Shoto's dura scale to 41 ton right? His regular AP only upscale from base Deku right? (not arguing for Homelander, he'll still get neg by fire, ice and FFHW), just asking

Only Shoto's dura scale to 41 ton right? His regular AP only upscale from base Deku right? (not arguing for Homelander, he'll still get neg by fire, ice and FFHW), just asking
That’s just U.A beginnings, this one scales to hurting people like tetsutetsu who do scale higher

That’s just U.A beginnings, this one scales to hurting people like tetsutetsu who do scale higher
Oh ok, that should really be included as a justification on his profile. Cuz currently all it has is "stronger after training" which give off upscaling vibes instead of concrete scaling to 8%

Shoto isn't 41.11 Tons in AP. He's an unknown amount above 13.70 Tons because Shoto has no physical feats of harming 5% or 8% characters.

Has Todoroki even thrown a normal punch before?

He just scales above Base Izuku and being stronger. Todoroki's fire/ice has no physical AP yet, they're just dura negation with high temperature.

However Todoroki's durability is 41.11 Tons, says so on his profile. He can take hits form Tetsutetsu, who is equal to Kirishima, who scales to 41.11 Tons.

His flames/ice ignore durability and his Heatwave is calculated as being 8-A.

I'm voting Todoroki as well. He has superior ranged attacks and can take many hits from Homelander. While the same can't be said in return. I don't see resistance to freezing for Homelander and even if he had issues with freezing him. He has Heatwave which is 129 Tons. I see him winning far more easily than Homelander can.

Shoto isn't 41.11 Tons in AP. He's an unknown amount above 13.70 Tons because Shoto has no physical feats of harming 5% or 8% characters.

He just scales above Base Izuku and being stronger. Todoroki's fire/ice has no physical AP yet, they're just dura negation with high temperature.
i think i remember todoroki just straight decking tetsu in the face one time in the joint training arc but im not 100%

I had a feeling that was the case.

Back