• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shockwave vs Eto

One Eyed Robot vs One Eyed Owl

RULES:

~Shockwave can't use the Driller
Tokyo One-Eyed Owl Mask19
The One Eyed Owl

~Eto is in Kakuja Form throughout the fight

~Shockwave has his Shield/Arm Blade and Cannon
Shockwave 2007-1-
The Metal Cyclops

Hmm, if the metal cyclops shoots him even once, he's gonna be heavily damaged.

Still, easily dodging machine gun fire, and not having to get too close will probably give Eto the win after a very long battle with very high dif

SomebodyData said:
Hmm, if the metal cyclops shoots him even once, he's gonna be heavily damaged.
Still, easily dodging machine gun fire, and not having to get too close will probably give Eto the win after a very long battle with very high dif
But how will Eto damage him?

Well, his dura is not that much higher than Eto's AP. He can eventually take him down.

Alright.

While the same can be applied about Shockwave, the difference is that Eto is much faster

I would say Shockwave due to being scalable to weaker deceptions who are able to dodge bullets IICR, such as Blackout.

Shockwave has repair systems to compensate for any damage Eto can and will so, and only needs one hit to kill Eto, even an indirect one would likely work give he's over 10x stronger. He's also simply more skilled and intelligent than Eto, being a veteran of a war lasting millions of years. Eto only has the edge in speed, Shockwave has everything else.

My vote goes towards Shockwave mid-high diff

BruceTheBatman said:
I would say Shockwave due to being scalable to weaker deceptions who are able to dodge bullets IICR, such as Blackout.
Shockwave has repair systems to compensate for any damage Eto can and will so, and only needs one hit to kill Eto, even an indirect one would likely work give he's over 10x stronger. He's also simply more skilled and intelligent than Eto, being a veteran of a war lasting millions of years. Eto only has the edge in speed, Shockwave has everything else.

My vote goes towards Shockwave mid-high diff
In the graphic novel prequels, Shockwave could fly and keep up with Megatron (who flies at Mach 3).

Back