• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiori Kujou VS Bane the Demon Lord

I can get them all for you, I've got all the books. Just tell me which one's you need, as there's like 9 decently long books in the series right now and getting them all at once would take a bit of effort.

His sealing is a bit too prep heavy (takes a few minutes) to use in combat, and it would require him BFRing her in the first place then leaving her where he wants to seal her while he sets up seven magic wards.

BFR is combat applicable and something he does fairly often though, so vote counted.

Back