• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PANEL 1 :
distance : 44px
sbm height 43 px and 181 cm

181 / 44 = 4.20930232558 cm per px

4.20930232558 x 44 = 185.209302326 distance in cm

I will convert to meters : 185.209302326 / 100 = 1.85209302326m

PANEL 2 :
Formula : ( Distance from which character escapes light * speed of light/kter in journey to escape from light and distance from the path of travel

1.85209302326 * 29979248 / 0.64514851485 = 860644498.293

860644498.293 ÷ 299792458 = 2.8708010336 (Ftl)

PANEL 1 :
unknown.png
unknown.png
Panel 2 :

I doubt it's the same technique. but it makes more sense for the attack to be at the speed of light
They look like the same technique
Fired the same way and have the same size
So I just figured out they were probably the same thing.

They look like the same technique
Fired the same way and have the same size
So I just figured out they were probably the same thing.
I think the same way. Let's wait, will the account be accepted?

When you make calcs, you blog them and then post the blog in the calc eval thread to get evaluated. This is because for calcs to be added to profiles they need to be blogged. So, I’d recommend shutting this thread down, properly blogging the feat, getting the feat evaluated, and then you can make an implementation thread.

When you make calcs, you blog them and then post the blog in the calc eval thread to get evaluated. This is because for calcs to be added to profiles they need to be blogged. So, I’d recommend shutting this thread down, properly blogging the feat, getting the feat evaluated, and then you can make an implementation thread.
owww i'm really ignorant about this

anyway, is there any place you see wrong in the calculation that you don't agree with?
Im on mobile so I can’t really see the pixel scaling that well. Also, I’m not a calc member, you need a CGM to eval it. I can check it out tho once I get home.

Im on mobile so I can’t really see the pixel scaling that well. Also, I’m not a calc member, you need a CGM to eval it. I can check it out tho once I get home.
I know you're not in the calc group, but I'd like you to check it out anyway. I suggest you check it out when you get home.

Back