• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanna play Devil's Advocate because, while I love Mitsuki (he's my icon, lol), I feel like Shinra is being slept on.

Shinra posssess Instinctive Reaction, Info Analysis via sight and spotting the trajectory of a sight, and Analytical Prediction after analyzing it. Furthermore, he gets faster the longer the fight presumes.

Because I feel like the Instinctive Reaction+Info Analysis via sight and spotting the trajectory of a sight+Analytical Prediction after analyzing it+Speed amp makes this pretty close.

I'd really like to hear reasoning now. Shinra has Enhanced Senses rendering Stealth Mastery useless, especially with his Analytical Prediction+Info Analysis. Instinctive Reaction makes it rather difficult for Mitsuki to hit him, and Shinra actually resists Mitsuki's electricity.

Shinra will gradually grow faster as this fight continues, so Mitsuki will need to find a way to beat him quickly.

Back