• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin vs Gohan (GRACE)

Kaio Shin's Abilities

Despite hiding his strength when they first met, Goku suspected that he was no ordinary person. Although he has unusual abilities, he doesn't seem to surpass the Supersayians in strength. Judging by the precautions he takes with Dabura, who has a similar level to Cell, it can be deduced that he has the same strength as Goku during the Cell Game. Later on, his power increases when he fuses with Kibito, but even then he couldn't fight Buu with guarantees.
I see thanks.
Dragon Ball: The Legendary Manga / El Manga Legendario.
Well, is that canon to the manga or what?

The reason why vegeta was referring to SSJ2 gohan is because gohan was using SSJ2 vs dabura, why would he bring up a weaker version of gohan? He also said the exact same thing when gohan went SSJ2 vs kibito so his opponent at the time is not a factor.
When Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Shin were in the ship waiting for Dabura, Vegeta says that from what he could see Dabura is comparable to Cell, then Goku says that Dabura didn't show his true strength yet he has the same strength as Cell, Goku and Vegeta can't be referring to Super Perfect Cell, because the Gohan SSJ2 from the Cell games was on par with Super Perfect Cell, and the Gohan SSJ2 who fought Dabura is much weaker than the Gohan who fought Cell and Dabura is comparable to Perfect Cell.

Well, is that canon to the manga or what?
It's an officially licensed (Shueisha and Bird Studio) collection of magazine-slash-databooks that give an extra look into the original manga and the story.
It is kinda like if the Daizenshuu 2 and the Daizenshuu 7 had a kid and taught it Spanish.
Most of the information is solid, too, and is backed up by the manga and other databooks as well -- this might just because they played it safe though.

So we can expect Dabura and Gohan SSJ2 from the Buu saga to be equal to Perfect Cell and equal or superior to Gohan SSJ1 from the Cell games.

Unraveling the end of this thread with Gohan SSJ1 from the Cell games wins against Shin. And this will not be added, because Shin has no chance against Gohan, it is practically a stomp.

When Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Shin were in the ship waiting for Dabura, Vegeta says that from what he could see Dabura is comparable to Cell, then Goku says that Dabura didn't show his true strength yet he has the same strength as Cell, Goku and Vegeta can't be referring to Super Perfect Cell, because the Gohan SSJ2 from the Cell games was on par with Super Perfect Cell, and the Gohan SSJ2 who fought Dabura is much weaker than the Gohan who fought Cell and Dabura is comparable to Perfect Cell.
SSJ2 Gohan from cell games stomps super perfect cell. Vegeta is clearly comparing buu saga SSJ2 gohan to cell saga SSJ2 gohan, why would he ever compare SSJ to SSJ2?
It's an officially licensed (Shueisha and Bird Studio) collection of magazine-slash-databooks that give an extra look into the original manga and the story.
It is kinda like if the Daizenshuu 2 and the Daizenshuu 7 had a kid and taught it Spanish.
Most of the information is solid, too, and is backed up by the manga and other databooks as well -- this might just because they played it safe though.
I see, so it should be reliable thanks.

SSJ2 Gohan from cell games stomps super perfect cell. Vegeta is clearly comparing buu saga SSJ2 gohan to cell saga SSJ2 gohan, why would he ever compare SSJ to SSJ2?
Cuz Dabura is only Comparable to Perfect Cell, not Super Perfect Cell

Hear me out, guys.

Maybe Gohan was a regular Super Saiyan during the battle with Dabura, and Dabura was just playing around with Gohan, like how Cell played around with Gohan. And, maybe Gohan's power did not suddenly drop because he neglected training, but realistically just stagnated. And, what if Perfect Cell = Dabura > Super Saiyan Adult Gohan = Super Saiyan Gohan.

You are just making assumptions, which contradict everything said in the Manga/Anime/Magazines, likewise, I already explained all my reasoning and I have no interest in this thread since Gohan Stomps, Bye.

Hear me out, guys.

Maybe Gohan was a regular Super Saiyan during the battle with Dabura, and Dabura was just playing around with Gohan, like how Cell played around with Gohan. And, maybe Gohan's power did not suddenly drop because he neglected training, but realistically just stagnated. And, what if Perfect Cell = Dabura > Super Saiyan Adult Gohan = Super Saiyan Gohan.
no there're many things wrong with that.

Just dropping by to say Gohan was not SS2 against Dabura because he had no lightning.

And no it's no inconsistency, everytime a SS2 appears on the Buu Arc (Manga) has lightning on them, even Gohan earlier on in the tournament.

Okay so Dabura is equal to perfect cell on here instead of super perfect cell for some reason, but if ssj2 gohan in buu saga is even with Dabura and ssj gohan during Cell saga isn't even with Perfect Cell, then Shin can just restrain Gohan with his telekinesis. Also, I think Gohan did go ssj2 against Dabura because if he didn't, ssj1 Gohan in Buu saga > ssj1 Gohan in Cell Saga as Dabura = Perfect Cell

Alright. Then SSJ Gohan > SSJ Goku as even when Goku was showing 50% of his power, Gohan just stood there and was shocked of how weak it was, saying that there's no way a power like that is half of Goku's power, and even after Goku fought all out against Cell, Gohan still thought he was holding back as he couldn't believe Goku's full power is much weaker than his

That proves that Gohan is much stronger than Goku, and also as an extention stronger than Shin too, meaning Gohan easily takes this

Also, I think Gohan did go ssj2 against Dabura because if he didn't, ssj1 Gohan in Buu saga > ssj1 Gohan in Cell Saga as Dabura = Perfect Cell
Again, Dabura was not serious during their battle. When the two of them confronted each other again, Dabura was confident in being able to defeat him -- their first battle was just Dabura testing Gohan.

Again, Dabura was not serious during their battle. When the two of them confronted each other again, Dabura was confident in being able to defeat him -- their first battle was just Dabura testing Gohan.
So is ssj2 Gohan in Buu saga weaker than ssj1 gohan cell saga? Also Shin can easily TK people stronger than him.

After reading all the scales, statements, sources and others Like any debate between 2 dragon ball characters My vote go for Gohan FRA.

Gohan was rusty yes but where did this Ss1 teen>ss2 buu saga thing come from? Also how do we know he was ss2 vs dabura

Voting gohan

Gohan was rusty yes but where did this Ss1 teen>ss2 buu saga thing come from? Also how do we know he was ss2 vs dabura

Voting gohan
I don't where they said. But the main argument was that shin was equal to SSJ goku. And in the cell saga goku says gohan SSJ 1 Gohan is stronger than him

I was asked to close this thread, due to that it is a stomp. Is this acceptable?

I was asked to close this thread, due to that it is a stomp. Is this acceptable?
I mean unthough gohan has the Ap advantage, and maybe skill. Shin has things like telekinesis and healing. And if this is consider a stomp then the coincidence of vegeta vs goku is also a stomp. So i don't think its a stomp.

Back