• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Megami Tensei Revision

In this thread i will specifically talk about some upgrades on their cosmology. In amala network there infinite universes while the vortex world in each one is higher and this is not counting the fact that there are endless amount of vortex world. To my big issue here on profiles of SMT characters, people do not realize that SMT cosmology has been 1-A. Why? Because theres a thing called conception where it recycles a universe and Reasons happens where ideals are being created, ideals in the verse are also implicable to 'concepts'. Reason has been happening since tje beginning hence there are infinite amount of worlds. Therefore there would infinite amount of concepts including the concepts of dimension, death, probability, Non existence, power, etc.

No

Seriously. No, the Conception only overwrites a previous universe with a new, separate one that has it's own laws of reality completely different from the ones that existed in the old world, it is just Law Manipulation on a scale that affects infinite universes

It does not equal to creating infinite real concepts such as "Dimension" or "Time", in any way, shape or form

Ultima Reality said:
No

Seriously. No, the Conception only overwrites a previous universe with a new, separate one that has it's own laws of reality completely different from the ones that existed in the old world, it is just Law Manipulation on a scale that affects infinite universes

It does not equal to creating infinite real concepts such as "Dimension" or "Time", in any way, shape or form

Again i specifically put "Reason" because they create what other people's ideals which is basically concepts etc.

Conception is before 'Reason' performs ideals. This has been stated in Smt 3 on the ideals that people make before they die. So i did not specifically state conception creating infinite concepts but reason was the ideal to this.

Also since you stated "It has its own laws of reality", this further contradicts your statements as Laws govern concepts therefore there would be infinite laws in SMT verse since SMT Nocturne. Hence characters that can destroy it such as Kagutsuchi are 1-A since they are capable of destroying the every single concept and laws. in SMT 4 Apocalypse it was stated that YHVH existed before all laws and concepts.

Destroy infinite conceptos =/= 1-A

Dimensions =/= Higher and Lower Dimensions

also, shows that SMT is or consists of Infinite Spatial Dimensions, brings the quotes and videos (especially in their original language and translated), because at the moment, there are no indications that they are, and Dimensions in the work is usually spoken of:
- Pocket dimensions ranging from a quarter to the universe
- Universe / s

A bit out of topic, but Persona 2´s Nyarlotep is wrongly scaled to the main protagonist of Persona 2, alongisde missing his Adolf Hitler form, would any of you be kind enough to unlock said profile so i could fix this asap?

Thanks.

Back