• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Godzilla small adition

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Shin Godzilla should have SoL attack speed for it's beams, as they are made of photons.

Screenshot_20210209-175651_Chrome.jpg

Does it have other qualifications? That's only 1 qualification for SOL, so it needs at least one more of the other ones.

I don't know, that's 1/5 of the basic criteria. Either way, the page says

In all cases, when light beam feats pop-up, they must be discussed with the staff before implementation.

So, that needs to be done first.

Usually it's three out of 5 pieces of the criteria, but it may be fewer if one or two are like really in our faces. But being made of photons is check one, burning on contact while not generating force but heat does approach a 2nd check but more so a lack of crossouts. Strait line is another checklist.

I think it might be possible but not 100% certain; though Photons especially sounds like a good source, but I heard from others that "Simply having photons isn't proof they move at the speed of photons".

It could warrant a “Possibly SOL” rating imo, we tend to do that when it could be but doesn’t fit all of our criteria.

You should probably make a thread for that yourself, since i haven't watched Godzilla x Evangelion.

Have to bump. It’s a good idea to put it in speed of light categories. Photons tend to move at the speed of light, like right after their created. And this is the important part, light, itself, is made of photons.

Back