• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shin Budokai Goku vs Toei/Animeverse DBZ and DBGT

Well isn't Shin Budokai Goku Multiversal or something along those lines?

If that's the case then he clears this with the slightest effort

Game mechanics make it kind of unreliable though, and we cannot make pages for every single non-canon character that we know very little about. It is bad enough that we have the Demigra page, from a game that randomly mixes the very different canon manga, and non-canon GT anime power levels.

They use mixed continuity pages for Dragonball, whereas we do not, so they are less strict in this respect.

Well, we have decided to keep the old anime and manga continuities separate. However, the new anime is canon to the manga, so if we get higher feats there, the canon manga pages will be upgraded.

How about this? You can ask the other admins if they think that we should create a Shin Budokai page for Goku, and if they agree, I will agree as well.

Antvasima said:
Game mechanics make it kind of unreliable though, and we cannot make pages for every single non-canon character that we know very little about. It is bad enough that we have the Demigra page, from a game that randomly mixes the very different canon manga, and non-canon GT anime power levels.
Game mechanics? Nah, They are like cutscenes as they are shown in the dialogue that janemba affecting those endless universes to a exent and Goku beaten him at the end of the video.

Also, In one of those videos Vegito is said that can destroy the universe...So yea.

Okay, but is it precise regarding how many universes that Janemba can destroy at a time? If Vegito can only destroy one universe within the game, it is a ridiculously large leap from that towards being able to destroy an infinite amount of them through power alone, unless it is supposed to be a chain reaction effect, similar to the Daleks' reality bomb?

When I am talking about game mechanics, I mean that in most Dragonball games the characters are evened out in how dangerous they are, despite huge power differences in canon.

As far as I know it was a chain reaction. Something like a colossal disaster that gradually causes a collapse of all the worlds.

Okay, so Goku and Janemba are only level 2-C by themselves in Shin Budokai?

They will have 2-C if you show me any feat where one of them (or someone who is weaker) blows up the universe with brute force (without chain reaction or something).

DarkLK said:
They will have 2-C if you show me any feat where one of them (or someone who is weaker) blows up the universe with brute force (without chain reaction or something).
Did you watch the two videos?

Kibito Kai said Vegito is said that he can destroy the universe which can be reasonable since he is right about that Janemba was affecting time and space.

Even if it's not true for you. Then what you think who wins in this battle?

Hmm. If they are so uncertain to rate, it is probably best to avoid making a profile for SB Goku.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. If they are so uncertain to rate, it is probably best to avoid making a profile for SB Goku.
Aw man, We have yet to see what other people think.

Back