• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shiki Granbell vs Chuunin Exams Naruto

They start in base but both have access to their stronger forms

Speed Unequalized

Fight takes place in the Hidden Leaf Village

Shiki:

Naruto:

Inconclusive:

Base Naruto scales to 43 tons and higher than mach 1.2.

With Kurama's chakra, he has a feat of 417 tons and should be comparable to Sasuke who is mach 2.1.

Base Shiki is 126 tons and mach 2.

With Overdrive he scales to Jinn who is 403 tons and mach 6.6.

Well, Naruto stopped the snake on its tracks without much effort, so I think he's considerably stronger than Shiki even in Overdrive form. The tricky part comes from seeing Shiki is a bit above 3x faster than Naruto.

Although, Naruto's abilities are much useful in such scenario. Shiki's faster, but Naruto can use the Kage Bunshins to make him fight a bunch of dudes stronger than him. And considering Naruto is way smarter when it comes to battles, Shiki's advantage is not that much of a problem as seen when he faced Haku who was way faster than him. Ninja tools and the Kage Bunshin are his best options, considering he can overwhelm Shiki with sheer strength alone. Sure, Shiki's agile and faster, but he's getting ganged here.

His lack of Lifting Strength rating makes his gravity unusable as his Unknown is impossible to gauge.

In regards to Shiki's Lifting strength via gravity, I'm not sure why it's unknown as we have seen him move things like Rebecca's ship with relative ease.

So wouldn't we just scale his LS without gravity as unknown but his Ether Gear LS as what ever his feats come out as. Fujitora has similar statistics with his base LS and Devil Fruit LS.

He can turn the weight of something to basically weightless so essentially he doesn't have lifting strength with even his gravity

Now that I think about it; Gravity in a way bypasses weight. That should probably be added to the gravity manipulation page

But shouldn't reducing the weight of an object also scale to LS. We count reducing energy via freezing as AP, so whats the difference here?

I think freezing is a whole different thing entirely because it's freezing takes energy away and adds it to something else

Fair Enough, but Shiki was able to make himself heavier with his gravity powers to the point where he could rotate himself and the Kurenai Dragoon into the ground while in freefall. Basically he made himself a counter balance. So wouldn't he have to be at least as heavy as the robot to move it the way he did.

i vote Incon because each of them has powers or abilities wich rivals each other in some way

Back