• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Uuuuh... And exactly how does Ryuko stomp, which won't happen?
Kageyama in normal form ( not the ??? version) , i dont think he can pin down Ryuko thou..

And if its a bloodlusted battle, Kageyama stomps hard

Kageyama is high 8-C without 100% after the first season though. Ryuko scales o something like 3 or 4.5 tons, so even if Kageyama was baseline, which he isn't last I saw, Ryuko is 2 times stronger at best at the start.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Kageyama is high 8-C without 100% after the first season though. Ryuko scales o something like 3 or 4.5 tons, so even if Kageyama was baseline, which he isn't last I saw, Ryuko is 2 times stronger at best at the start.
Ik, but not bloodlusted Kageyama has morals, so Ryuko stomps

but in a BL mode, Kageyama stomps hard

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeaaaah Mob kindaa stomps
How so? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't really see anything in either profile that suggests one of them is that much superior to the other. Mob may or may not have an AP advantage since he sorta made a character that scales to 3 Tons run away in terror from sensing his aura and Ryüko is more skilled but that's about it. Could be wrong though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeaaaah Mob kindaa stomps
How so? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't really see anything in either profile that suggests one of them is that much superior to the other. Mob may or may not have an AP advantage since he sorta made a character that scales to 3 Tons run away in terror from sensing his aura and Ryüko is more skilled but that's about it. Could be wrong though.

Ryuko can only be high 8-C for a few minutes before passing out from blood loss, and that decreases if she gets injured or gets angry which she does a lot

Ryuko also lacks combap applicable regen, flight, barriers, or ranged attacks in this key and Mob's tk vastly overpowers her lifting strength meaning she wont be able to resist it

I have doubts you even watched the series at all. This is Mob in the second season, the very same Mob that had that big fight with Claw and a bunch of people across the second season, what are you talking about?

LyZ92 said:
Even if we put that, he has not actual combat experience which is the disadvantage to him
Pretty sure Mob has plenty of combat experience considering that he's already fought with the Seventh Division, plenty of powerful spirits and even Mogami and his ghosts. He isn't some battle-hungry shounen protagonist but he's far from green behind the ears.

Anyway, Weekly brought up some good points about this being a stomp so we might as well give this thread the axe.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I have doubts you even watched the series at all. This is Mob in the second season, the very same Mob that had that big fight with Claw and a bunch of people across the second season, what are you talking about?
And you say that the second season of Mob Psycho is his actual battle experience, if it wasn't for his friends help, he can't pinpoint the boss

You are now talking really useless stuff. Being able to find someone has nothing to do with battle experience and combat skill in a battle where he doesn't need to find his enemy. You know? Like this one?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You are now talking really useless stuff. Being able to find someone has nothing to do with battle experience and combat skill in a battle where he doesn't need to find his enemy. You know? Like this one?
Useless stuffs ? From what? You think Mob can take all enemies in the second season all by himself ? big NO lol

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I get it what you meant but its not actually beat enough that has much long battle experience than a newbie born with immense physic powers

Yes, you are talking useless stuff that is unrelated to this. Mob being unable to find the boss has nothing to do with his ability to fight, which was shown plainly in season 2 as being very good. Mob not being able to defeat Mogami and the Boss in base has nothing to do with this fight, because they are higher tier than Mob unlike Ryuko.

But that's the thing, you are wrong. When it comes to psychic power, Mob learns absurdly quickly. Suzuki had his powers for much longer than Mob was even alive, despite this Mob was able to fight equally with him when both had the same level of power, only getting overpowered as Suzuki used more of his stockpiled power and, therefore, had more rawpower than Mob. Ryuko neither has much more raw power, nor does she have much experience either.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Yes, you are talking useless stuff that is unrelated to this. Mob being unable to find the boss has nothing to do with his ability to fight, which was shown plainly in season 2 as being very good. Mob not being able to defeat Mogami and the Boss in base has nothing to do with this fight, because they are higher tier than Mob unlike Ryuko.
But that's the thing, you are wrong. When it comes to psychic power, Mob learns absurdly quickly. Suzuki had his powers for much longer than Mob was even alive, despite this Mob was able to fight equally with him when both had the same level of power, only getting overpowered as Suzuki used more of his stockpiled power and, therefore, had more rawpower than Mob. Ryuko neither has much more raw power, nor does she have much experience either.
Lmao , you talking about other stuffs that not related to the thread.

And Mob's physic powers is based on the degree of emotion and stress to his brain, plus his physical abilities is on normal human level but with the augmentation of his physic powers, they will enhanced.

But Mob has not completely coontrol of his powers so its a disadvantage to his side

... You were the one mentioning those things, what in the hell are you talking about? You were the one bringing up Mob being unable to find the boss like it is related, you are also the one that brought up him defeating everyone in Season 2 even though it is completely unrelated. Make some sense please.

You keep talking about useless things. Mob in base without any stress or whatever made Mogami scared, the same Mogami who did a 3 ton feat, meaning he's barely below Ryuko in this key. Someone that didn't wanna fight base Mob is comparable to Ryuko.

Move has control of his power without any issue in this key. You keep pulling off more bullshit.

Hayyss I've mentioned the minor things from Mob that connects this thread because its a key of why and how can he beat his opponents likely for example his experience

I admit that in ??? mode, he can curbstomps Ryuko but in 100% nah

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
... You were the one mentioning those things, what in the hell are you talking about? You were the one bringing up Mob being unable to find the boss like it is related, you are also the one that brought up him defeating everyone in Season 2 even though it is completely unrelated. Make some sense please.

You keep talking about useless things. Mob in base without any stress or whatever made Mogami scared, the same Mogami who did a 3 ton feat, meaning he's barely below Ryuko in this key. Someone that didn't wanna fight base Mob is comparable to Ryuko.

Move has control of his power without any issue in this key. You keep pulling off more bullshit.
Small correction; Shimazaki not Mogami. Agree with you on everything else though. If anything, Mob should be outright comparable to Ryüko since a character that could accurately sense the power levels of other espers was so scared by his aura that he immediately opted to teleport away from the battle field rather than face Mob head on. Said dude is almost on Ryüko's level.

LyZ92 said:
Hayyss I've mentioned the minor things from Mob that connects this thread because its a key of why and how can he beat his opponents likely for example his experience

Depending on whether or not her regen is combat applicable, maybe. But Lance is right, you keep trying to justify why Mob has no experience with pretty flimsy evidence. Mob only can't access his higher levels of power on a whim and has pretty good control of it in all of his keys even among other espers so that point is sorta moot.

Anyway, OP should probably update the thread with their High 7-C keys if he wants another crack at it or close the thread. I'm cool either way.

Planck69 said:
LyZ92 said:

Depending on whether or not her regen is combat applicable, maybe. But Lance is right, you keep trying to justify why Mob has no experience with pretty flimsy evidence. Mob only can't access his higher levels of power on a whim and has pretty good control of it in all of his keys even among other espers so that point is sorta moot.
Anyway, OP should probably update the thread with their High 7-C keys if he wants another crack at it or close the thread. I'm cool either way.
I'm not saying that Mob have no battle experience, but I did not stated that he has no battle experience thou, and in his 100% he can control it completely but in ??? i dont think so

That was my bad, completely got confused. Sorry, my head is a bit tired but can't sleep. End me.

@Ly You could perhaps start realizing why what you say has no relevance. Mob fought people with way more time and experience using his powers and had no issue, so battle skill is not lacking. Battle experience neither, because this Ryuko hasn't fought a lot of people either. You were the one to bring up if he can defeat everyone in season 2, which is a pointless question because the ones he can't defeat are stronger than Ryuko so it has no relevance. You were the one to say he had help from his friends when that help had nothing to do with him being able to battle the boss, showing his skill.

Are you even trying to comprehend the reasons I say your points have no relevance?

Nope, it have connections to this thread, you just keep rejecting , I dunno what the reasons.

anyways, Mob didn't fight a lot of people, like a whole country or the whole world No , even Ryuko

but the way he fights , he acts in the battlefield is likely a newbie because he does not actually born from it, same as Ryuko but she awares of his surroundings. Well I completely mostly details of Ryuko's fights because its been a long time watching Kill la Kill

And you think he can pinpoint the original boss within himself without need by his friend's help ?? LOL

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Ugh... you are spouting useless drivel again. And you don't even understand why is useless.
Whatever, waste your own time.
LMAO, see can't even think why I'm mentioning those minor topics

Yes, is hard to know when you literally can't even explain why. Planck also says it is completely unrelated to this, so it is not just me not understanding.

LyZ92 said:
I even explaining it thou, you just keep misunderstanding
Guys, I think we should just calm down and drop the matter. General consensus is that this is a mismatch and we shouldn't butt heads over minute details. Let's just wait and see if the High 7-C match is made.

Back