• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HE'S BACK
manly-handshake-fma-brotherhood.gif

From the wiki:
I had zero idea how verse equalization now that I'm thinking about it. Never really dealt with this before.

Honestly, just be best to restrict verse equalization for this fight if you want it to happen for sure. But I can't say if it'd still be fair in that case.

Verse Equalization is not assumed by default, it needs to be discussed in the versus thread itself. It's pretty similar to Speed Equalization when I think about it. It's a rule we make up to try and make fights fair, but isn't needed at all times. Though some verse need it by default, such as those in VR worlds or something similar.

I don't think Blackbeard needs verse equalization to make this fight fair.

Note: Not saying this fight is fair without it, I don't know enough about BB to say anything else. This is all I'll say about this topic, going leave this to the rest of you.

We don't have it as power absorption cause he's not absorbing powers. It's worded like it but it's just nullifying it from working.

Power Absorption is absorbing the power into yourself. BB doesn't do that.
Then just say he nullifies it, not that he pulls it in.
When has All Might resisted somebody turning his powers off
That’s a bad argument and you know it but luckily others are making up for your poor attitude.
KT is just making it seem fancy. He basically touches you, as soon as your in contact with him or his darkness then your unable to use your DF abilities.

He doesn't absorb anything, he just touches you and if you use DNA based abilities they just kinda stop working.
That sounds incredibly vague and given the nature of his fruit then the possibly AM resists exists but I won’t guarantee it.
Haki has resistance negation. If you have an issue with that make a CRT. I doubt it'd get accepted though.

Haki can be applied to devil fruit abilities. For example: Law's Amputate vs Vergo.
I don’t have an issue with that, I’m asking for when Haki has negated power absorption resistance. Would you say Haki negates every resistance in the wiki regardless of what it is? That’s a no limits fallacy for sure.

Straight from the page:
For example: If one character is shown to negate a character's Resistance to Fire Manipulation, and that's all the character's Resistance Negation is shown, and no other abilities, lore or explanations would imply they could negate other resistances never shown onscreen like Mind Manipulation or Soul Manipulation, it would lead into a No Limits Fallacy.

If BB negates OFA then AM goes down very easily.

Shigaraki's much more interesting, because his raw physical strength w/out quirks is on the tier we need.

BB touches him and quakes his shit while dealing with a bunch of arms.
Shigaraki touches him and turns em into dust.

Makes this a very nice match.

How does Haki regen negation work? It says “non-natural like Marco” and I know it has something to do with hitting the true self of a person but Shigaraki’s regen is just his body healing faster than normal thanks to his Super Regeneration Quirk. So it’s like a DF that just heals him fast. I recall Luffy and Kaido healing rapidly despite getting hit with Haki attacks.

Other than that Shigaraki starts with decaying the ground and destroying all of Marineford likely sinking BB in the ocean cause he can’t fly.

If he gets grabbed his fingers and raw strength **** BB up since even High 7-A G2 Marineford Luffy could put BB on his back in pain. So his High 6-C Fingers (which he can spawn around himself and do extended punches with that would be 6-B) would actually force BB to let go without question since he’d just break his arm.

If he touches BB and isn’t getting nulled then he steals both fruits and kills him instantly. Idk if he would die from stealing both fruits since his entire thing is stealing powers and he has a body designed to contain hundreds.

How does Haki regen negation work? It says “non-natural like Marco” and I know it has something to do with hitting the true self of a person
No
but Shigaraki’s regen is just his body healing faster than normal thanks to his Super Regeneration Quirk. So it’s like a DF that just heals him fast. I recall Luffy and Kaido healing rapidly despite getting hit with Haki attacks.
It means those that aren't the regular given natural healing factors. Any healing factor that is amplified by a source that's not their regular healing factor gets nulled
Other than that Shigaraki starts with decaying the ground and destroying all of Marineford likely sinking BB in the ocean cause he can’t fly.
Tuff.
If he gets grabbed his fingers and raw strength **** BB up since even High 7-A G2 Marineford Luffy could put BB on his back in pain. So his High 6-C Fingers (which he can spawn around himself and do extended punches with that would be 6-B) would actually force BB to let go without question since he’d just break his arm.
We take Luffy hurting Blackbeard at that time as an outlier
If he touches BB and isn’t getting nulled then he steals both fruits and kills him instantly. Idk if he would die from stealing both fruits since his entire thing is stealing powers and he has a body designed to contain hundreds.
Devil fruits kill people who take more than 1. If he eats it then his body is going to flat out just spontaneously and repeatedly combust.

No

It means those that aren't the regular given natural healing factors. Any healing factor that is amplified by a source that's not their regular healing factor gets nulled

Tuff.

We take Luffy hurting Blackbeard at that time as an outlier

Devil fruits kill people who take more than 1. If he eats it then his body is going to flat out just spontaneously and repeatedly combust.
Ace severely hurt BB as well. In fact isn’t his whole thing that people hitting him will always do more damage cause of his DF? So either way if Shigaraki aims to punch him hard enough he lets go I don’t see BB holding on when his usual reaction to pain is screaming from it and rolling on the ground. He doesn’t know Shigaraki doesn’t care about using Quirks or that his growth happens regardless of if BB is touching him or not. I don’t see BB keeping his composure when he has fingers crawling up his nose and in his mouth trying to crush his skin while Shigaraki spams light punches on his arm.

Quirks turn your brain off and burn your life force to nothing if you have more than 1 but Shigaraki can have dozens to likely hundreds with no adverse side effects due to the surgery he went through. I have a feeling DF rules don’t apply to someone designed to steal DF’s if we’re equalizing the verses. BB can have more than one due to his Devil Fruit so I don’t see why Shigaraki’s “Devil Fruit” can’t do the same and he just survives it because of what he is. And if anything his body would just evolve so he can hold them since holding power is the entire point of the surgery and him becoming complete.

Is there a lore reason you can’t have more than two DF that conflicts with Shigaraki stealing them?

Ace severely hurt BB as well. In fact isn’t his whole thing that people hitting him will always do more damage cause of his DF? So either way if Shigaraki aims to punch him hard enough he lets go I don’t see BB holding on when his usual reaction to pain is screaming from it and rolling on the ground. He doesn’t know Shigaraki doesn’t care about using Quirks or that his growth happens regardless of if BB is touching him or not. I don’t see BB keeping his composure when he has fingers crawling up his nose and in his mouth trying to crush his skin while Shigaraki spams light punches on his arm.

Quirks turn your brain off and burn your life force to nothing if you have more than 1 but Shigaraki can have dozens to likely hundreds with no adverse side effects due to the surgery he went through. I have a feeling DF rules don’t apply to someone designed to steal DF’s if we’re equalizing the verses. BB can have more than one due to his Devil Fruit so I don’t see why Shigaraki’s “Devil Fruit” can’t do the same and he just survives it because of what he is. And if anything his body would just evolve so he can hold them since holding power is the entire point of the surgery and him becoming complete.

Is there a lore reason you can’t have more than two DF that conflicts with Shigaraki stealing them?
The dark dark fruit isn’t really seen as the reason BB can have two anymore and it’s theorized that he has multiple souls which allows him to use more than one reasons for this theory is BB being referred to as “not he, They” by Luffy and his Jolly Roger having 3 skulls

The wiki says this on having two:

A person can only eat a single Devil Fruit in their entire lifetime; any attempt to gain a second Devil Fruit power will cause the consumer's body to be blown apart to such a degree that little trace is left of it, resulting in their death. The reason for this is currently unknown; Jabra heard a rumor that an actual devil lives inside each fruit and transfers to a fruit user's body upon consumption, and would fight with the devil inhabiting another fruit if they were to meet within the same body. However, this rumor is said to have been debunked by science.[25]

And I mean Having your life force drained and your mind shutting down is a whole lot less severe than exploding into almost nothing

Last edited:
Ace severely hurt BB as well.
Ace scales to 6-B my guy
In fact isn’t his whole thing that people hitting him will always do more damage cause of his DF? So either way if Shigaraki aims to punch him hard enough he lets go I don’t see BB holding on when his usual reaction to pain is screaming from it and rolling on the ground. He doesn’t know Shigaraki doesn’t care about using Quirks or that his growth happens regardless of if BB is touching him or not. I don’t see BB keeping his composure when he has fingers crawling up his nose and in his mouth trying to crush his skin while Shigaraki spams light punches on his arm.
They deal more pain, not more damage. Blackbeard just feels it much more.
And if Blackbeard sees that, he's just gonna suck them into his hole (that sounded crazy).
Blackbeard cannot have more than one due to his devil fruit. He has more than one due to his body's biology being weirdly built for it.
WqwV8m.jpg

The dark dark fruit isn’t really seen as the reason BB can have two anymore and it’s theorized that he has multiple souls which allows him to use more than one reasons for this theory is BB being referred to as “not he, They” by Luffy and his Jolly Roger having 3 skulls

The wiki says this on having two:

A person can only eat a single Devil Fruit in their entire lifetime; any attempt to gain a second Devil Fruit power will cause the consumer's body to be blown apart to such a degree that little trace is left of it, resulting in their death. The reason for this is currently unknown; Jabra heard a rumor that an actual devil lives inside each fruit and transfers to a fruit user's body upon consumption, and would fight with the devil inhabiting another fruit if they were to meet within the same body. However, this rumor is said to have been debunked by science.[25]
Well now that’s getting into weird territory since Shigaraki can actively fight and put down things fighting inside his body. The AFO vestige for instance, or the hundreds of other beings that reside inside his body. He can command and control them so if he starts absorbing the DF’s and they run wild, like how Star and Stripe’s Quirk did, he can just put them back in BB’s body before he dies or connects to whatever mental scape exists for DF’s and not **** around with taking them.

He’d also know kinda what the DF’s are with his information analysis on Quirks inherent to AFO so he’d know if he can take them or not same as he does OFA.
Ace scales to 6-B my guy

And if Blackbeard sees that, he's just gonna suck them into his hole (that sounded crazy).

Blackbeard cannot have more than one due to his devil fruit. He has more than one due to his body's biology being weirdly built for it.

WqwV8m.jpg
Shigaraki is 6-B, my guy, so Blackbeard is writhing on the ground in pain from one of his hits.

He has infinite hands so that doesn’t really do anything but let Shigaraki know more of his power. And going around his body is if BB tries to grab Shigaraki which is his go to move from what I can tell. Shigaraki would let him do it too so he can get closer and either steal his powers or kill him, and whoever grabs the other first decides whether BB dies instantly or he gets his arm broken and body covered in fingers scratching and digging into his skin which I imagine, with his heightened senses, would not be pleasant.

Shigaraki’s biology is different too. He was literally designed to hold multiple abilities, to be able to influence his mental world and suppress the vestiges of other powers with his willpower. He is biologically different and designed for the sole purpose of stealing all powers in the world.

Well now that’s getting into weird territory since Shigaraki can actively fight and put down things fighting inside his body. The AFO vestige for instance, or the hundreds of other beings that reside inside his body. He can command and control them so if he starts absorbing the DF’s and they run wild, like how Star and Stripe’s Quirk did, he can just put them back in BB’s body before he dies or connects to whatever mental scape exists for DF’s and not **** around with taking them.
They won't run wild. They will blow his body up. And DFs don't have a mental scape either.
He’d also know kinda what the DF’s are with his information analysis on Quirks inherent to AFO so he’d know if he can take them or not same as he does OFA.
So all of em?
Shigaraki is 6-B, my guy, so Blackbeard is writhing on the ground in pain from one of his hits.
And he'll get back up, just like he does to every 6-B who harms him.
He got hit with a shockwave inside his body, writhed in pain, then shook it off seconds later.
He has infinite hands so that doesn’t really do anything but let Shigaraki know more of his power. And going around his body is if BB tries to grab Shigaraki which is his go to move from what I can tell. Shigaraki would let him do it too so he can get closer and either steal his powers or kill him, and whoever grabs the other first decides whether BB dies instantly or he gets his arm broken and body covered in fingers scratching and digging into his skin which I imagine, with his heightened senses, would not be pleasant.
Having more hands to BB is just being a bigger target.
Shigaraki’s biology is different too. He was literally designed to hold multiple abilities, to be able to influence his mental world and suppress the vestiges of other powers with his willpower. He is biologically different and designed for the sole purpose of stealing all powers in the world.
"Body being different" ≠ "Body allowed to hold the spirit of multiple fruits that will blow you up if you have more than 1"

They won't run wild. They will blow his body up. And DFs don't have a mental scape either.

So all of em?

And he'll get back up, just like he does to every 6-B who harms him.
He got hit with a shockwave inside his body, writhed in pain, then shook it off seconds later.

Having more hands to BB is just being a bigger target.

"Body being different" ≠ "Body allowed to hold the spirit of multiple fruits that will blow you up if you have more than 1"
Why would they do that if his body is designed to hold multiple powers? If we’re equalizing Quirks and DF’s to the point that BB can negate Quirks then Shigaraki should be able to hold multiple DF’s same as BB can.

The point of him writhing in pain is that he can’t hold on to Shigaraki then. That’s the point. BB dies to the island sinking infinite hands that decay all his footing or if Shigaraki touches him first.

The hands go in and Shigaraki doesn’t. Then everything around BB decays and he dies without managing to get Shigaraki who just flies.

DF = Quirks so Shigaraki can hold multiple DF unless there’s a specific reason you can give that differentiates himself from BB.

Why would they do that if his body is designed to hold multiple powers? If we’re equalizing Quirks and DF’s to the point that BB can negate Quirks then Shigaraki should be able to hold multiple DF’s same as BB can.

The point of him writhing in pain is that he can’t hold on to Shigaraki then. That’s the point. BB dies to the island sinking infinite hands that decay all his footing or if Shigaraki touches him first.

The hands go in and Shigaraki doesn’t. Then everything around BB decays and he dies without managing to get Shigaraki who just flies.

DF = Quirks so Shigaraki can hold multiple DF unless there’s a specific reason you can give that differentiates himself from BB.
You can't say "because his body is just strengthened to where it can withstand multiple powers, it can be equated to somebody who was born with a different biology than regular humans that would literally spontaneously combust when given these supernatural abilities".

They can be equated, but like you said, they aren't the same. The average person can hold 2 quirks and the worst they get is a headache. Nobody can hold 2 devil fruits without blowing up.

You can't say "because his body is just strengthened to where it can withstand multiple powers, it can be equated to somebody who was born with a different biology than regular humans that would literally spontaneously combust when given these supernatural abilities".

They can be equated, but like you said, they aren't the same. The average person can hold 2 quirks and the worst they get is a headache. Nobody can hold 2 devil fruits without blowing up.
Shigaraki doesn’t hold multiple cause he’s strengthened. He underwent a surgery, a specific biology and dna altering surgery that changed the entirety of his existence into a different being altogether. He is no longer human as recognized by normal MHA people. He is a biological abomination that is constantly evolving and capable of holding all powers, as was the point of the surgery so he could take One For All.

He is not holding multiple quirks cause he’s stronger, he’s holding multiple quirks cause he has a completely different, altered and genetically modified body that is designed to do exactly that. The fact that he can grow infinite hands from himself and that’s not an ability but a basic function from his effectively new species of being should clue you in that he is less normal than even BB is.

Shigaraki doesn’t hold multiple cause he’s strengthens. He underwent a surgery, a specific biology and dna altering surgery that changed the entirety of his existence into a different being altogether. He is no longer human as recognized by normal MHA people. He is a biological abomination that is constantly evolving and capable of holding all powers, as was the point of the surgery so he could take One For All.

He is not holding multiple quirks cause he’s stronger, he’s holding multiple quirks cause he has a completely different, altered and genetically modified body that is designed to do exactly that. The fact that he can grow infinite hands from himself and that’s not an ability but a basic ability from his effectively new species of being should clue you in that he is less normal than even BB is.
Nobody said "you gotta be different than a human to not blow up from devil fruits".

Animals and weapons have devil fruits.

Blackbeard is a special case to where he can utilize 2 devil fruits. Not anybody with a different biology.

Nobody said "you gotta be different than a human to not blow up from devil fruits".

Animals and weapons have devil fruits.

Blackbeard is a special case to where he can utilize 2 devil fruits. Not anybody with a different biology.
Ace scales to 6-B my guy

Is BB’s biology why he can do it or not, you just contradicted yourself.

Shigaraki is designed to hold multiple powers genetically, he is effectively a power vacuuming existence. Claiming he dies like anyone else with no other explanation than “only BB can” in the face of Shigaraki being something the One Piece world literally has no concept of isn’t an argument.

Is BB’s biology why he can do it or not, you just contradicted yourself.

Shigaraki is designed to hold multiple powers genetically, he is effectively a power vacuuming existence. Claiming he dies like anyone else with no other explanation than “only BB can” in the face of Shigaraki being something the One Piece world literally has no concept of isn’t an argument.
I'm saying BB"s biology is why he can do it, but you're saying it as if anybody with a strange biology is hardwired to not blow up when eating 2 devil fruits.

There are literal swords that have the power of devil fruits which would fall under the same law if eaten multiple fruits. Having a different biology isn't good enough. Having Blackbeard's biology is.

I'm saying BB"s biology is why he can do it, but you're saying it as if anybody with a strange biology is hardwired to not blow up when eating 2 devil fruits.

There are literal swords that have the power of devil fruits which would fall under the same law if eaten multiple fruits. Having a different biology isn't good enough. Having Blackbeard's biology is.
Shigaraki’s biology is specifically tailored to absorbing power. He is, via verse equalization, designed to absorb Devil Fruits. He has a biology more capable of absorbing Devil Fruits than Blackbeard’s is if we’re equating Quirks to DF’s. His DNA and very body is rapidly evolving for the sole purpose of that duty.

What is so special about Blackbeard’s biology that makes him able to do it but someone else, who is designed to do it, can’t.

Anyone else want to contribute? Kinda not getting anywhere here.
My current stance is Shigaraki just decays the whole island or touches BB and kills him.

So either Shiggy wins by dropping BB in the sea or tapping him with any piece of decaying land and watches him drown, or he touches him.

Stealing DF’s is an incon cause they both die. At least if I get a proper answer on why Shigaraki can’t do it.

Voting Blackbeard. His fruit should allow him to negate Shigaraki's quirks and allow him to land significant hits.

Blackbeard's Haki should also allow him to resist deconstruction via Shu's devil fruit.

Shigaraki’s biology is specifically tailored to absorbing power. He is, via verse equalization, designed to absorb Devil Fruits. He has a biology more capable of absorbing Devil Fruits than Blackbeard’s is if we’re equating Quirks to DF’s. His DNA and very body is rapidly evolving for the sole purpose of that duty.

What is so special about Blackbeard’s biology that makes him able to do it but someone else, who is designed to do it, can’t.
Shigaraki's biology allows him to hold a large amount of powers in a verse where people are capable of holding multiple powers
Blackbeard's biology allows him to hold multiple different powers in a verse where people aren't capable of holding more than 1 because they can't even swim after eating one.

He is not designed to absorb Devil Fruits. All because you're designed to have a lot of powers don't mean you're capable of holding another verse's powers that would literally blow you up.

Shigaraki's much more interesting, because his raw physical strength w/out quirks is on the tier we need.

BB touches him and quakes his shit while dealing with a bunch of arms.
Shigaraki touches him and turns em into dust.

Makes this a very nice match.
Actually wait this match is real interesting.

Shigaraki’s main power is so OP that it’s a little hard to use him in vs matches but this might actually be perfect cause Shigaraki is able to spread his decay, but at the same time BlackBeard is able to spread his darkness around and absorb everything around him too, effectively making a standstill between the powers.

I’d say the bigger problem for Blackbeard here is that Shigaraki has real busted regen that makes him hard to put down with Blackbeard’s move set.

Voting Blackbeard. His fruit should allow him to negate Shigaraki's quirks and allow him to land significant hits.

Blackbeard's Haki should also allow him to resist deconstruction via Shu's devil fruit.
That doesn’t stop Shigaraki’s natural strength or the infinite hands that are going to dig into Blackbeards body and cause him unimaginable pain if he grabs Shigaraki to null his powers. “Significant hits” don’t exist to Shigaraki, he just will keep moving through his willpower and if there isn’t any Haki he heals. He can survive being burned into ash to the point all his internal organs are cooked and came back from biological death with sheer rage in a weaker key, this key is the one where he actually adapts and evolves to significant damage so unless BB kills him instantly he will just evolve.

None of which matters since, if BB goes for a pull the battle gets decided in like the first minute from Shigaraki going to decay him or, if he gets grabbed first, swarm him in infinite fingers while punching the heck out of his arm until he lets go, then decay him again and destroy the entire island.

Resisting deconstruction doesn’t help him from the island sinking and that doesn’t cover corrosion inducement especially since Shigaraki has layered potency with his. And even then Shigaraki just starts using any of his many other quirks while continuing to destroy the island while BB stays still unable to do much cause Shigaraki can fly and can spam infinite hands that will destroy everything.
Shigaraki's biology allows him to hold a large amount of powers in a verse where people are capable of holding multiple powers
Blackbeard's biology allows him to hold multiple different powers in a verse where people aren't capable of holding more than 1 because they can't even swim after eating one.

He is not designed to absorb Devil Fruits. All because you're designed to have a lot of powers don't mean you're capable of holding another verse's powers that would literally blow you up.
I’m just gonna agree to disagree on this since your point has not evolved at all and we’re going in circles.

Let’s say he dies if he takes both DF’s, which I’m gonna guess “Haki resists anyway” so he falls back on just nuking BB and the entire island.

Actually wait this match is real interesting.

Shigaraki’s main power is so OP that it’s a little hard to use him in vs matches but this might actually be perfect cause Shigaraki is able to spread his decay, but at the same time BlackBeard is able to spread his darkness around and absorb everything around him too, effectively making a standstill between the powers.

I’d say the bigger problem for Blackbeard here is that Shigaraki has real busted regen that makes him hard to put down with Blackbeard’s move set.
Haki negs regen but Shigaraki can dodge basically everything else with flight and Air Cannon. Bigger problem for BB is Shigaraki nuking him while flying and the infinite hands.

Teach got long range hits my guy. Definitely scoping him from mid air.

And if he flies far then Teach will just pull him closer

Teach got long range hits my guy. Definitely scoping him from mid air.

And if he flies far then Teach will just pull him closer
Through the infinite hands, no. He is buried inside them and basically spamming attacks from behind them. After the first interaction he’s gonna stick with them and just blasting BB.

And Shigaraki’s range is bigger, tens of kilometers.

I’m pretty sure he has enough range to destroy most of Marineford in one Heavy Payload + Air Cannon.

Through the infinite hands, no.
Durability negation through shockwaves that pass through the body, yeah
And Shigaraki’s range is bigger, tens of kilometers.
Blackbeard is stellar my guy.
I’m pretty sure he has enough range to destroy most of Marineford in one Heavy Payload + Air Cannon.
Blackbeard would just absorb any large range attack like that with a huge ball of darkness.

Durability negation through shockwaves that pass through the body, yeah

Blackbeard is stellar my guy.

Blackbeard would just absorb any large range attack like that with a huge ball of darkness.
Shigaraki dodges with Air Cannon and keeps producing hands, Marineford sinks.

With the Gura Gura. He’s not pulling Shigaraki from the other side of the solar system through his hands. He can spam quakes but Shigaraki is just gonna decay everything anyway and his Quake’s aren’t omnidirectional. Also you know DAMN WELL that his air quakes are not what give stellar range, that comes from him causing strong enough quakes to shake the big planet, not from punching a hole through his planet with the same AP all throughout.

So what does BB do when he can’t stand on anything anymore cause Shigaraki decayed everything and he’s 3 seconds from falling into the sea. Cause Shigaraki can just spam dodge all day and won’t get tired while never running out of hands to spam.

Shigaraki dodges with Air Cannon and keeps producing hands, Marineford sinks.
Teach pulls him.
With the Gura Gura. He’s not pulling Shigaraki from the other side of the solar system through his hands. He can spam quakes but Shigaraki is just gonna decay everything anyway and his Quake’s aren’t omnidirectional.
Shigaraki isn't going to the other side of the solar system. His quakes are going to go hemispherical outwards towards the enemy.
Also you know DAMN WELL that his air quakes are not what give stellar range, that comes from him causing strong enough quakes to shake the big planet, not from punching a hole through his planet with the same AP all throughout.
See I would say this is wrong but we got a tier 5 thread about this and I actually like this matchup so imma let it pass
So what does BB do when he can’t stand on anything anymore cause Shigaraki decayed everything and he’s 3 seconds from falling into the sea. Cause Shigaraki can just spam dodge all day and won’t get tired while never running out of hands to spam.
Pull him towards him and drown his ass while absorbing all the water in the vicinity so the fool don't drown.

You really want to tell me Shigaraki's just going to zone him, when that's not even in character

Voting Blackbeard.

Bro has to point in the general direction of Shigaraki, pulls him in, and rocks his shit with Dura Neg quakes.

That, or he just pulls the air in front of him and tears Shigaraki apart.

Back