• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Today I just wanna ask/discuss why shigaraki isn’t high 7-A when AFO Is, first of aLL shigaraki has all the quirks that all for one had (plus more than he had in his prime) and that alone should make him high 7-A like AFO but his body has also been altered to have not just super regeneration but also strength/speed almost comparable to all might himself, AFO without those enhancements was already able to severely damage all might but with the enhancement shigaraki has on top of all the quirks shouldnt he be at least high 7-A too?

Last edited:
shigaraki has all the quirks that all for one had (plus more than he had in his prime) and that alone should make him high 7-A like AFO
Tomura having the same or more abilities doesn’t mean he has the same attack potency.
his body has also been altered to have not just super regeneration but also strength/speed almost comparable to all might himself, AFO without those enhancements was already able to severely damage all might
All For One severely damaged All Might in his prime. Tomura was comparable to weakened All Might, aka the one that fought the USJ Nomu.

Tomura having the same or more abilities doesn’t mean he has the same attack potency.

All For One severely damaged All Might in his prime. Tomura was comparable to weakened All Might, aka the one that fought the USJ Nomu.
Actually yes it does for the most part the quirks all for one uses don't take training so yh having the same quirks should equal the same attack potency, second, they never specified which all might they were talking Abt so ur point isn't completely valid and even if they meant the "weakend" all might that plus the AFO is the still enough to make him higher than AFO.
I mean it's like adding the two powers that should be quite alot when AFO originally had only one of them

first of aLL shigaraki has all the quirks that all for one had (plus more than he had in his prime) and that alone should make him high 7-A

He doesn't have the Quirks that All For One had in his prime.

Yes he does I’m pretty sure he has all the quirk all for had, I don’t think there was anywhere it was stated that he didn’t , or was there?
Don't spout off statements without actually doing some fact-checking first.

Don't spout off statements without actually doing some fact-checking first.
Bro I personally don’t want to argue with u cuz u are usually rude, but I will say in never spouted a statement notice how I said “pretty sure” and “was there?” Yh that wasn’t a statement

Bro I personally don’t want to argue with u cuz u are usually rude, but I will say in never spouted a statement notice how I said “pretty sure” and “was there?” Yh that wasn’t a statement
Well, do some research then if you're going to make a CRT.

Tomura has never once been stated to have prime All For One's Quirks.

Maybe not directly stated but it has been heavily implied, when ujiko gave him all for one, he gave him the original quirk with all the quirk ALL FOR ONE had saved up we see him use powers all for one has used in the past, so it makes more sense to assume he has all the power than to assume he doesn’t
Also if ur goin to tell me to do some fact checking maybe u should too?

Prime AFO probably shouldn't even have a rating, since we have no idea what his Quirks are or how he fought All Might. Also nothing states that Shigaraki has Prime AFO's Quirks, which are unknown anyway. Shigaraki has only showcased Quirks that Kamino AFO had, which are stated to be completely different from what he had before.

We don't rate off random assumptions, and regardless he is not scaling to High 7-A.

Shigaraki's strength is inferior to Prime All Might who is Baseline High 7-A. Current 100% of OFA is implied to be on par with All Might at 100%, and that 100% almost tore Shigaraki's jaw off with one punch. And was doing massive damage to him all around.

There is no reason to place Shigaraki at High 7-A when a baseline High 7-A punch almost ripped his jaw off, and is stated to be inferior to All Might who is baseline High 7-A. Shigaraki has not showcased any Quirks that increase his physical abilities either.

Maybe not directly stated but it has been heavily implied, when ujiko gave him all for one, he gave him the original quirk with all the quirk ALL FOR ONE had saved up we see him use powers all for one has used in the past, so it makes more sense to assume he has all the power than to assume he doesn’t
Also if ur goin to tell me to do some fact checking maybe u should too?
Yes, the Quirks that All For One had when he was at Kamino fighting All Might.

The Quirks that Gran Torino said were nothing like what he had when he was in his prime.

Also there is an actual panel where it is said , so it looks like I’m actually right, and you are yet again throwing accusations in my face, I’m not sure how to share images but if you chapter 274 you would see where shigaraki says he’s been reborn with all the quirks his master had stocked up

Prime AFO probably shouldn't even have a rating, since we have no idea what his Quirks are or how he fought All Might. Also nothing states that Shigaraki has Prime AFO's Quirks, which are unknown anyway. Shigaraki has only showcased Quirks that Kamino AFO had, which are stated to be completely different from what he had before.

We don't rate off random assumptions, and regardless he is not scaling to High 7-A.

Shigaraki's strength is inferior to Prime All Might who is Baseline High 7-A. Current 100% of OFA is implied to be on par with All Might at 100%, and that 100% almost tore Shigaraki's jaw off with one punch. And was doing massive damage to him all around.

There is no reason to place Shigaraki at High 7-A when a baseline High 7-A punch almost ripped his jaw off, and is stated to be inferior to All Might who is baseline High 7-A. Shigaraki has not showcased any Quirks that increase his physical abilities either.
There is proof that he has them all at least it’s seems valid enough if you look at my last reply or if that’s too much trouble you could instruc Me as to how to share images or send them
We also have to consider that was an incomplete shigaraki whose body couldn’t handle his power and was actually deteriorating, not that I’m saying we should scale based off an assumed 100% shigaraki

Use Imgur for stuff like that. Anyway he still wouldn’t be rated High 7A for Rusty’s reasons.
But most of Rusty’s reasons are durability and he says we don’t scale offf assumptions but that’s literally how we got all the characters to 7-A in the first place by assuming all the high end nomus have the same durability and then scaling the characters off them like todoroki just for damaging them or like nejire for holding holding them down or how AFO said their quirks were “strong”, also mine really isn’t assumptions, it’s more like equalizing, rusty also said there was nowhere where they said he had all the quirks but there was.

this shigaraki was also incomplete and had his body already deteriorating and wasn’t sure of all AFOs quirks, he also said shigaraki’s “strength” was below prime all might but what abt his strength plus the quirks we’ve seen afo use his quirk to counter and heavily damage all might

But most of Rusty’s reasons are durability and he says we don’t scale offf assumptions but that’s literally how we got all the characters to 7-A in the first place by assuming all the high end nomus have the same durability and then scaling the characters off them like todoroki just for damaging them or like nejire for holding holding them down or how AFO said their quirks were “strong”, also mine really isn’t assumptions, it’s more like equalizing, rusty also said there was nowhere where they said he had all the quirks but there was.

this shigaraki was also incomplete and had his body already deteriorating and wasn’t sure of all AFOs quirks, he also said shigaraki’s “strength” was below prime all might but what abt his strength plus the quirks we’ve seen afo use his quirk to counter and heavily damage all might
We have zero clue how AFO fought or even injured AM.

Shigaraki was still getting overpowered by Deku when his body wasn't literally tiering apart and he got injured by Star who who is stated inferior to AM.

The High End Nomu would have relative stats unless quirks come into play. They're all stated to have stats beyond the USJ Nomu. Nejire pinning a High End Nomu isn't an assumption though. If you're fighting someone and they struggle or fail to resist your strength you'd scale to them.

If Shigaraki has other abilities that would make him High 7A or he shows the feats or is compared to prime AM sure he'll get that rating but until then he has nothing to show for it.

We have zero clue how AFO fought or even injured AM.

Shigaraki was still getting overpowered by Deku when his body wasn't literally tiering apart and he got injured by Star who who is stated inferior to AM.

The High End Nomu would have relative stats unless quirks come into play. They're all stated to have stats beyond the USJ Nomu. Nejire pinning a High End Nomu isn't an assumption though. If you're fighting someone and they struggle or fail to resist your strength you'd scale to them.

If Shigaraki has other abilities that would make him High 7A or he shows the feats or is compared to prime AM sure he'll get that rating but until then he has nothing to show for it.
Pinning someone down doesn’t correlate with ur ap or your striking strength, all for one has no feats to get him to high 7-A other than he fought prime all might but we still give him that rating, it’s hypocritical to not do the same for shigi, and deku overpowering shigi still does not correlate to shigaraki’s AP this isn’t his durability it doesn’t matter that he was being overpowered , I don’t know you guys keep bringing it up, that was also and incomplete shigaraki who had no experience with the quirks, and now especially because he is fused with AFO it just makes sense for him to scale to AFO

Well he doesn't have those feats. Sure he can be scaled to All Might through statements, Deku through the fight (even though he couldn't even fight back and had to rely on Regen) and obviously Star from their battle (which he won with decay not physical might); but I feel to really convince everyone, he has to do these feats himself.

Something like a weather changing feat with raw power or destroying a city/mountain with raw power instead of decay.

Back