• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shiba Taiju Profile

You can only bump once every eight to twelve hours. Anyway its pretty baren, it would be best if you have people check it when it's fully complete. I recommend you space things out properly both the abilities and the statistics, fix the superhuman physical characteristics link, and make it so the links only affect the text, not the parenthesis ().

You can only bump once every eight to twelve hours. Anyway its pretty baren, it would be best if you have people check it when it's fully complete. I recommend you space things out properly both the abilities and the statistics, fix the superhuman physical characteristics link, and make it so the links only affect the text, not the parenthesis ().
Also don't capitalize every single word either and spell things Properly as well.

Ill fix it and sorry for bump alot because IM new into this Platform😅

I have been fixing and adding Something Like
Range
Intelligence
Standard Equipment
Now just wait for The admin😅

Let's see, where are the scans for social influencing and stuff?

Also, pain tolerance needs to be moved to stamina section of the file.

Durability needs justification

LS needs to be Athletic Human (church pew of this design could roughly weigh between 150 - 180 KG, you could do some research on your own end if you wanna find a different value).

You need to link to Mikey because we don't know his speed or ap value.

Your stamina section has some grammar issues, can you explain it a bit more? And preferably add scans to it?

Intelligence also needs some justification

LS needs to be Athletic Human (church pew of this design could roughly weigh between 150 - 180 KG, you could do some research on your own end if you wanna find a different value).

Your stamina section has some grammar issues, can you explain it a bit more? And preferably add scans to it?

Are these good for social influencing and above average intelligence?

-Well about Special Influencing Taiju Is A Leader Of Black Dragon Generation10

-Alright I Will Remove The Pain Tolerance .

-well base Mikey is actually have react and combat Subsonic speed because his kick is faster than human eyes
Manga
Anime

I have been fixes My Userblog
The Social Influencing The Context Is When Inui Getting Beat By Taiju. Taiju Accept The Offer To Reform Black Dragon And he offers. There Must Be Kokonoi In Black Dragon Because Kokonoi Is Very Great In Business.
- i delete Pain Tolerance And The stamina Description, i already fix my grammar

- i already fix the lifting Strength to Athletic Human
-i do think i Should Make Taiju intteligence Average Human Overall

-about taiju speed ill just compare it to Inui That Can Fought Imaushi Wakasa And Benkei At Chapter 253
Because Wakasa And Benkei Can Fought with Terano South

Last edited:
Back