• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good EXCEPT for Streaky, you need justifications for Pre-Crisis Krypto's scaling to 2-C, because the profile linked to in the profile is Post-Crisis, who is 5-A, 4-B at peak.

Oh ffs, eh I can switch around the reasoning to scale to Super-Girl
So edited to just be like Biron's reasoning

Black Mask looks good. Stephanie Brown’s LS would be upgraded to Superhuman as well, because she matched Mask in a tug-of-war (Robin Vol. 2 #130, November 2004).

You forgot to add the actual Key section for Comet, otherwise it’s fine.

Krypto’s page doesn’t have a Pre-Crisis key anymore, so you’ll have to add his feats to Streaky’s sandbox to justify his 2-C rating. Otherwise, it’s fine.

Black Mask looks good. Stephanie Brown’s LS would be upgraded to Superhuman as well, because she matched Mask in a tug-of-war (Robin Vol. 2 #130, November 2004).
I will note that she lost it at the end, plus the comic proceeded to portray Black Mask as superior as he proceed to whoop her ass so I'm not sure about this

Anyways added the keys to Comet, btw by any chance should we maybe edit the page name to be Biron since that's his real name?

Streaky has 2-C feat like Biron so we're good to go

Outside Stephanie Brown can I go apply the drafts to the existing pages?

I will note that she lost it at the end, plus the comic proceeded to portray Black Mask as superior as he proceed to whoop her ass so I'm not sure about this
Mm, no, she loses because he kicks her in the face. They also fight fairly evenly, Mask isn’t portrayed as superior to her at all (and in a later issue, Steph beats him while significantly weakened).
Outside Stephanie Brown can I go apply the drafts to the existing pages?
You have to wait until 48 hours have passed since the thread’s creation.

Mm, no, she loses because he kicks her in the face. They also fight fairly evenly, Mask isn’t portrayed as superior to her at all (and in a later issue, Steph beats him while significantly weakened).
She didn't really beat him imo, he was still fully operational after that beatdown (Hell he says "You're inspired girly girl" after she kicks him in the dick, I don't think he really is taking that much damage there)
Also mind you in the first fight he was going about how to make the pain his own and he was clearly trying to provoke Steph in both fights so I think you can argue very easily he is in fact letting her beat him. (That explains how she in fact even manages to get so many hits after he already tortured her while previously they were on more equal footing)

Honestly it doesn’t matter. The point is that nothing really indicates that Mask is stronger than her, she matches him in a tug-of-war, she should scale to his LS.

Personally I would like to find a supporting feat for before we full on upgrade her to Superhuman LS
Black Mask has one in the form of easily overpowering Scarecrow who we rate as Peak Human

Everything seems fine. Only issue I can see is biron’s human key says 9-C but the rest of the profile says athlete level

Alright 2 days passed, I applied the CRT so the thread can be closed
Someone else can edit the Steph page if it's agreed upon LS rating change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back