• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Shadow the Hedgehog (Base) vs Scarlet Witch (Endgame)

Speed is equalized

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5650.png

Scarlet Witch:

Shadow: 2 (Stillwinston, Coolboy6)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Why are all of Wanda's wins only against MCU characters lol.

What's Wanda's opening move and how likely is Shadow to use his chaos control

afaik IW/Endgame Wanda starts with Telekinesis and Energy attacks

Shadow uses Chaos Control to teleport a lot for dodging attacks but only ever uses his Time Stop when the enemy is giving him trouble.

Okay so, if SW uses telekinesis, is it possible for Shadow to move out of it?

And is there anything stopping Shadow from using the Time Stop to one shot Wanda when she can't react?

Okay so, if SW uses telekinesis, is it possible for Shadow to move out of it?
what does this mean? how do you move out of telekinesis?

Afaik a character with much higher Lifting Strength could struggle out of the TK of a weaker character. Like if a character was Class 10 with Telekinesis and tried to restrain a character with Class Y Lifting Strength the latter would break free.

Anyway that depends on if Shadow has higher LS than Thanos, who’s “At least Class T”.

And is there anything stopping Shadow from using the Time Stop to one shot Wanda when she can't react?
I don’t think Wanda has a direct counter to that, but hypothetically she could crush him with TK or mind hax him before he pulls that card.

I mean with Thanos she did that immediately but that was because she was very emotional

in Multiverse of Madness she didn't do any of that at all even when she had the opportunity to do so by mindcontrolling America. Heck even chasing people down she didn't use her telekinesis.

In short, I'm not sure she's likely to use it.

I see. If she's not likely to open with them I'll lean on Shadow the now for him being more likely to use time stop stuff I guess

Sba does mean she's willing to kill at least, I'd need showings that she opened with that against other foes before I'm convinced. This version of Shadow seems to teleport spam a lot but if he uses chaos control its gg

in Multiverse of Madness she didn't do any of that at all even when she had the opportunity to do so by mindcontrolling America. Heck even chasing people down she didn't use her telekinesis.
smh L movie..

Back