• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

I think there must be stamina scalings. Although, Ryuoko's stamina is "very high" while Shadow's "extremely high" on their profiles. I don't know which is higher since even in stamina explaination there's not stated a difference on stamina scalings. But "extremely high" sounds higher to me
Very high (Withstood a day-long beating in her base form from Mako. Fought all four of the Elite Four back to back without a break. Without Senketsu, she crossed Japan in a day to collect all of his pieces, taking out all of Honnōji Academy's students in the process. Took down an entire army of COVERS singlehandedly without Senketsu. Able to shrug off injuries such as being bisected, being impaled, being torn to shreds, having her heart ripped out, losing several gallons of blood, and skinning herself alive [a feat which was marked as something that should have killed her as she snapped her own Life Fibers]. Shrugged off being impaled hundreds of times in her fight with Ragyo despite going through a protracted battle before it.)

@Oleggator Archie conflicts tend to not last longer than a day. Though, hell, I know Ixis Naugus and the Death Egg(always barely without fuel) could be the only ones counted in the top tier for stamina from running away from Sonic the Hedgehog chasing them for weeks (more than a day). (Sonic who was using a plane(most of the time) to chase them)

But stamina is not the reason why I voted for Shadow.

Very High and Extremely High are such arbitrary ratings, they mean nothing. Voting Ryuko, she really seems to have the better options here.

Archie Shadow is definitely on my list of profiles to clean up. Same with Archie Knuckles.

image0.jpg

BFRing his friends and himself to safety (proving he can BFR others with his teleportation).
Yes that was the scan i was referring to in regards to him teleporting outside of combat
image0.jpg

(Proving he will send away threats. Sonic even asking Shadow if there is a way to deal with Metal without needing to destroy him)
Okay but that kinda defeats your whole argument as he was specifically trying to NOT destroy metal

If BFR alone is a win con why does it matter that Shadow wasn’t trying to destroy Metal?
Because it implies that its not in character for him to do that against an opponent that he is actively trying to kill? On top of that scan implying that Shadow was only able to do so because of Metal's own power ("It arived in this zone on its own. Maybe i can tap into that power and send it away.")

Also this version of Ryuko passively nulls reality warping space-time fuckery so its entirely possible that it wouldnt even work

Shadow was actively trying to destroy Metal before that scan and only resorted to BFR because he couldn’t reliably overpower him in those circumstances. Also, if Shadow has a Chaos Emerald on hand he can perform dimensional teleportation by himself.

Also this version of Ryuko passively nulls reality warping space-time fuckery so its entirely possible that it wouldnt even work
Her profile doesn’t currently reflect that she resist or null space-time shenanigans.

Shadow was actively trying to destroy Metal before that scan and only resorted to BFR because he couldn’t reliably overpower him in those circumstances. Also, if Shadow has a Chaos Emerald on hand he can perform dimensional teleportation by himself.

Her profile doesn’t currently reflect that she resist or null space-time shenanigans.
Shadow's profile says he doesn't have chaos emeralds as standard equipment for his base key

Telepoting her across a 2-A range with Chaos Control. It's very in character for Shadow and she has no means of coming back from it due to lacking 2-A dimensional travel

He can also stop her in time with Chaos Control, though that isn't really in character for him

Again y'all are ignoring the fact that ryuko can nullify space-time shenanigans just by existing so theres a very good chance that bfr and timestop wouldnt even work

Why are people saying BFR is OOC when Mav's last scan proved otherwise? Also what Weekly's arguing is not even on Ryuko's profile, what the hell is this thread?

Why are people saying BFR is OOC when Mav's last scan proved otherwise? Also what Weekly's arguing is not even on Ryuko's profile, what the hell is this thread?
Because it's not in character, again he literally only did that because he was explicitly trying to not kill metal and needed to tap into metal's own power to bfr him

That's literally not what Mav said at ALL?

You are literally manipulating what actualy happened, I would rather take the word of someone who actualy read Archie

Because it's not in character, again he literally only did that because he was explicitly trying to not kill metal and needed to tap into metal's own power to bfr him
1. Needing to use Metal’s own power to teleport doesn’t have anything to do with in character. Sonic asked Shadow if there is anyway to deal with Metal without destroying him, Shadow goes “2-A BFR”. This is canon material. To be able to do that with a Chaos Emerald was proven with using the scan of escaping Fiest and the Special Zone.

2. Because it's not in character

You have not done anything about describing Archie Shadow’s character to prove its out of character for him to do. Maybe IDW Shadow and Boom Shadow, I’ll give you that. Those 2 can be dumb. But Archie? If he can’t deal with Ryūko’s Regen, he will attempt to send her away.

Saying he wouldn’t because he never faced someone with her Regen is not evidence of being “out of character”. You could say the same about Ryūko, that it’s out of character for her to kill a Hedgehog. Dumb argument of course, but so is saying Shadow wouldn’t BFR her if he can’t kill her.

Yeah OP. Don't you know your not allowed to comment on your own thread, even to try to keep the peace?

Antagonism aside, I'd like to know what Shadow's usual response to seemingly unbeatable opponents is.
Don't twist my words, I said that if he had nothing relevant to add he shouldn't comment, that's all, he is allowed to comment relavant stuff

BFR, it was already posted on the thread, read the replys

All the blind votes for shadow are really showing the problem with allowing just 'x character fra' with no reasoning behind it

Back