• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow takes on Vincent Valentine

Both at 4-A
Dissdia is used for Valentine
Speed equalize
who wins?
EvL8tH3XIAAYQhF
E1CRXRzVEAY7kxX

Last edited:
Vincent seems to be 3 Universes into Low Multiversal from what I read; meanwhile Shadow is 500+ at least. Vincent doesn’t have Resistance to Time Manipulation/Time Stop either (let alone an Enhanced Resistance Negating one like Chaos Control), so Shadow Chaos Controls and then one shots. So my vote goes to Shadow

Last edited:
Well if that’s how it works then Okay, seems odd to me though
if he doesnt have a chance to use his wincons it is a stomp
After reading the Stomp Thread rules, perhaps it is a stomp after all lmao. I was wrong I’ll admit that
  • Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

And of course, Chaos Control as the first move is in Character, it’s literally the first thing Shadow does in Forces

I doubt the 2-C rating of Vincent can get much higher considering Shadow has at one of the top 5 highest 2-C ratings on the site

someone really needs to put Sonic in 2-B to have fair fights again on that key

^If anything he’ll start with CC then use Chaos Rift, which Vincent also doesn’t resist. So still voting Shadow if not a stomp

Eh, the result will be basically the same, Shadow starts using Chaos Control in character and tends to spam this kind of move in combat.

If this isn't a stomp then I'm voting him ig.

Stomp, and that particular key of Vincent is becoming 2-A soon anyway. Just use their 4-A versions instead and it'll be fine most likely

Last edited:
Related, what makes Sonic 2-Cs 500+ universes anyway

The best i can see is Solaris scaling above the Egg wizard and a single statement from Robotnik that doesn't give timeframes at all

yes no i saw that, i'm not sure what makes Solaris scale to the full destruction of that rather than just doing it over time. it's not on his page and you'll forgive me for not wanting to sift through hundreds of old threads to try and find the justification

yes no i saw that, i'm not sure what makes Solaris scale to the full destruction of that rather than just doing it over time. it's not on his page and you'll forgive me for not wanting to sift through hundreds of old threads to try and find the justification
Because it was stated that he was consuming all timelines, universes and dimensions (in Sonic they are treated as the same thing) at the same time.

Um

that's... not what robotnik says? at all?

He says solaris WILL consume all the timelines. No mention of doing it at the same time at all.
We know they were all being destroyed at the same time because as soon as he was born, he instantly destroyed them all. All of the main cast were each in separate timelines, Sonic had gone back to the past to save Elise, Shadow was in the main Sonic timeline fighting Mephiles, and Silver was in his own. Each and every one was shattered instantly as soon as he was born, hence bringing them all to the intersection we see them at.

That only confirms three at max, and eggman's statement on how Solaris WILL do it and the fact that you go to distorted versions of levels across the timelines to get the emeralds is kind of outright proof that he didn't destroy all of them instantly

That only confirms three at max, and eggman's statement on how Solaris WILL do it and the fact that you go to distorted versions of levels across the timelines to get the emeralds is kind of outright proof that he didn't destroy all of them instantly
No it doesn’t as he says ALL existing timelines not just those 3. The verse is more than just those 3 timelines, we focus in on those because that’s where the main universe cast were so that is why we focus in on them. But the entire verse was being destroyed, hence the statement of time itself collapsing.
Also the fact that each of those 3 were instantly destroyed means it’s WAY more likely he is doing it all instantly than it is he is doing it as some weird overtime thing.
And the reason you see these distorted levels is because they were caught within a spatial distortion, which is why the main cast survived. The timelines were shattered at first, I should have mentioned that, not completely destroyed, but that was done rather instantly across them all as previously mentioned. But the levels you go through each come through all 3 different timelines in the game, so this also further supports it all happening simultaneously. But he was consuming them all at a rapid rate know because in the levels, if you take too long, the level will automatically be destroyed and you fail.

Literally nothing in that text wall confirms anything about him affecting more than three at once though? Good god, someone needs to make a CRT on this.

Anyway, do what i suggested and change this to 4-A cause that's actually usable

... There have been CRTs on this. Like, a LOT. I'll go try and see if I can pull some up for examples but you aren't bringing anything new to the table after several attempts on this in the past already.
Don't bother. I'm not wasting time on VSBW sonic, I've got way better things to do.

Don't ping me on this thread again, please.

Literally nothing in that text wall confirms anything about him affecting more than three at once though? Good god, someone needs to make a CRT on this.
How? If Eggman explicitly says he’s consuming ALL existing timelines, and Time itself is literally SHOWN in the game to be falling apart by his mere presence, how is he not affecting ALL timelines. If anything, now you have to shown that ALL timelines in the verse specifically only refers to those 3. Otherwise the most logical reasoning is that he’s destroying them all.

Oh, I'm not trying to be condescending here. It's just that you probably shouldn't hop into a thread and make a debate-worthy claim if you're not willing to do so. I do apologize if I seem smug, that's not my intent.

And I'm not really sure what Sonic fans you're tired of arguing with, considering I rarely see you in many Sonic threads I visit. But eh, to each their own. I'll lay off.

Nobody was being condescending. Or at least we weren’t trying to come off that way. I was just asking you to prove your claims since I have given my evidence (now you gotta fulfill yours). But we weren’t trying to be patronizing and apologize if it came off that way.

Pretty sure Solaris was going to make Time itself cease to exist across all reality, which (I think) would be a Multiversal feat

ether way, The Time Eater is also another case of Low Multiversal you can use where it’s pretty heavily implied they destroyed the entire multiverse

Reactions: JED
Pretty sure Solaris was going to make Time itself cease to exist across all reality, which (I think) would be a Multiversal feat

ether way, The Time Eater is also another case of Low Multiversal you can use where it’s pretty heavily implied they destroyed the entire multiverse
image0.png

Solaris Conceptual Manipulation when

Back