• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shadow Okumura's palace is seen to have numerous stars in the background and is not depicted to be universal in size.

I think there are revisions currently still addressing this? Although it's been too long that I don't even know if they're valid. Personally I feel Multi-Solar System level Persona 5 is fine under the exception that Yaldabaoth should get upgraded with Satanael scaling. Otherwise all the other characters should remain the same.

I asked for the image or calc that was supposed to be in there but if there are revisions going on about this,let us wait

Back