• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow: Low Complex Multiversal Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanSyst

Username Only
Shadow claims that the entire universe is a dream and that he is the only real thing.
Shadow must be 5-D to see the universe as fiction.

uRYmfVh.png

The guy in your pfp looks like the exact type of person to write a character like this

Also disagree given Shmooply's (my lover) explanation above.

Haha

the-office-laugh.gif

This is fun and games right right? I didn't think anyone would take Shadow's chuuni bs seriously, but apparently he can gaslight not only his own world, but the real world too

Sasuga Shadow sama.
I mean, the world he is fighting or being a side character is actually not real world. So I don't think he was joking about it when he said it.

Why is this in F&G? Clearly this is a straightforward and accurate crt

Now Kaito won't be alone in the rizz real life tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back