• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadic vs Izreldan

Time to start my first ever fight in ages... Trying something other than 1-A fights... And I figured Shadic needed at least 1 fight on this site... So when in doubt, use Izreldan .

Both 2-A

Shadic is in his strongest state .

Izreldan is in his 2-A key (Base or Fallen).

Who wins ?

Izrelda :

Shadic :

Shadic (Dark Forces)
Unarmored Izreldan

Alright so

Shadic seems to have an advantage in sheer power, but that would actually work in Izzy's favor since he absorbs power from damage and becomes stronger.

Shadic has Reality Warping, but Izzy is resistant to that, in fact Shadic has WAY more powers than Izzy does, but Izzy has Mid-Godly regen and boundless stamina, so really he could endure pretty much whatever Shadic throws at him.

Izzy seems to have the advantage in Hand-to-Hand combat, pair that with the fact that he would actually get stronger as the fight goes on, and I think potentially he could beat Shadic

I see the fight going in Shadic's favor at the start, he would without a doubt overwhelm base Izzy, but Izzy would outlast Shadic and gradually become stronger and stronger until he beats him.

Back