• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Settling Twitter's Debate | Kratos vs Sun Wukong

So Kratos has nothing against Type 5 immortality and Invulnerability other then soul based powers, and no answer to info based abilities.

If Sun becomes Low-1C through size then Kratos is ******.

Sun has no answer to conceptual power null from Zeus's Fury, conceptual and probability destruction/Deconstruction/Transmutation from Hades's magic or Poseidon's Rage.

I guess it comes down to whoever decides to use the appropriate power, which I think would be Kratos given his info analysis and ability to find enemy weaknesses with the Amulet of Uroboros. There's also the question if Wu can ressurect.

I'll wait to hear more info about Wu before judging tho.

They're equally as fast as each other, no?
"Infact he is so well versed in Martial Art's that he could fight an exact clone of himself to a draw, that clone had precognition while also instantly knowing about any event that occurs within thousands of miles of themselves."

Is what they mean I think, I know Kratos has a similar feat but his clones were weaker than him.

"Infact he is so well versed in Martial Art's that he could fight an exact clone of himself to a draw, that clone had precognition while also instantly knowing about any event that occurs within thousands of miles of themselves."

Is what they mean I think, I know Kratos has a similar feat but his clones were weaker than him.
The clones Kratos fought are directly stated to be stronger then him tho

They don't have precog admittedly

The clones Kratos fought are directly stated to be stronger then him tho
Those clones were stronger, faster, more agile, and considerably more bloodlusted than him
Yeah but they were less skilled than Kratos, unlike in Wukongs situation

I am pretty sure Wukongs situation is much much more impressive since its entirely possible Kratos won by having better skill

Atleats thats my two cents on it

Edit: This answers your commen too

"Kratos' clones were verbatim stated to be stronger and faster. He fought several of himself at the same time and won."

Kratos' clones were verbatim stated to be stronger and faster. He fought several of himself at the same time and won.

Way less impressive since we literally know that the clones have shitty ass combat skills

While Wukong fought an exact clone with same abilities, stats and skills as him who also had precognition to see all of Wukongs moves yet it lost

I personally think thats more impressive.
I feel the fact that fights dozens at a time massively offsets that. This is less a pure skill matter and more so the fact that Kratos can tag and kill multiple faster opponents simultaneously.

Way less impressive since we literally know that the clones have shitty ass combat skills

While Wukong fought an exact clone with same abilities, stats and skills as him who also had precognition to see all of Wukongs moves yet it lost

I personally think thats more impressive.
Kratos also fought Ares, a guy who absorbed all of his powers, gets passively stronger and more skilled and has knowledge of conflict across space-time.

Regardless, I don't think this is a skill battle, it's more of what will catch you

I feel the fact that fights dozens at a time massively offsets that.
It really doesn't, a skilled martial artist could definitely beat several bigger guys. Especially when the said bigger guys have specifically shitty skills and all they do is randomly throw punches.
Kratos also fought Ares, a guy who absorbed all of his powers, gets passively stronger and more skilled and has knowledge of conflict across space-time.
Having knowledge on conflict and wars doesn't mean you can punch good tbh, he is also listed as Gifted in combat so I dont think he is impressive.

Anyways Idk about Wukong so I cannot say much but his profile looks more impressive skill wise

Having knowledge on conflict and wars doesn't mean you can punch good tbh, he is also listed as Gifted in combat so I dont think he is impressive.

Anyways Idk about Wukong so I cannot say much but his profile looks more impressive skill wise
Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

But again, I don't think this is a skill fight.

It really doesn't, a skilled martial artist could definitely beat several bigger guys. Especially when the said bigger guys have specifically shitty skills and all they do is randomly throw punches.

One of the big things Wukong can do in the game is the spell Pluck of Many, which creates numerous clones of him which can unleash basic combos
(although I think you can eventually level it up to the point where they can use some spells?)
, so at the very least, from the information about Kratos taking on numerous fresh clones of himself who were single-minded and not as skilled, it wouldn't come down to The Destined One just Pluck of Many'ing him into oblivion. As long as they're relatively close in skill, Kratos can navigate around them, especially because they can't take a ton of damage and will disappear after a short amount of time.
Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

But again, I don't think this is a skill fight.
I'd have to agree with this. Even with their skills equalized, Kratos can do just about everything The Destined One can do (except for making clones of himself) and more besides. Heck, Kratos could literally alter his armor set after every strike to min/max poison damage, stack bifrost, absorb rage/HP... I can't really see Kratos losing this one.

One of the big things Wukong can do in the game is the spell Pluck of Many, which creates numerous clones of him which can unleash basic combos
(although I think you can eventually level it up to the point where they can use some spells?)
, so at the very least, from the information about Kratos taking on numerous fresh clones of himself who were single-minded and not as skilled, it wouldn't come down to The Destined One just Pluck of Many'ing him into oblivion. As long as they're relatively close in skill, Kratos can navigate around them, especially because they can't take a ton of damage and will disappear after a short amount of time.

I'd have to agree with this. Even with their skills equalized, Kratos can do just about everything The Destined One can do (except for making clones of himself) and more besides. Heck, Kratos could literally alter his armor set after every strike to min/max poison damage, stack bifrost, absorb rage/HP... I can't really see Kratos losing this one.
This is Demigod Kratos actually, he can't do the armour stuff in this key.

Back