• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This seems fair enough. A crazy girl vs a smart guy. Who wins?

Seryu3
4702060-spidey
Boy! No wonder you covered your head the way you did! I don't know who you are, but one thing's for sure--a beauty contest winner you ain't!

Pretty sure the only way Seryu wins is by Suicide which is tantamount to a Inconclusive match.

spidey would take it as theres nothing she can throw at him that he cant dodge and spider sense makes him faster hes physically stronger and smarter so his only option is to disarm her of coro or take her out before she can do any commands webbing should do the trick itll keep its mouth shut however that bomb is the only problem but spidey will get a momments notice to get away as fast as possible so hed make it way in time or just far enough to survive the blast

Seryu spams armaments plus I don't see Spidey having anything to put Koro down with the level of Regen he has (and in raw stats he should be comparable to Seryu herself). Not seeing how Spider Man possibly takes this.

Also, Seryu has some pretty nasty AOE attacks. Unless I'm looking at the wrong version of Spider Man, it's one hit and he dead .

Mach 292 (Seryu) vs Mach 406 (Spidey)...

Eeeehh, at least Seryu has higher AP, but Spidey has higher AP than her durability, sooo...

Yeah, Spidey all the way here.

Kinda not going to matter much when she has way higher AP and cam spam armaments with HUGE AoE + Koro that Spider man has no way to put down + yet another AoE attack that can stun and paralyze foes via a scream with, yet again, pretty big AoE.

Also...

"Weaknesses: Useless without Koro"

What. The...?

Seryu is a VERY competent fighter on her own and not only profficient with her weapons, she's also cunning in battle, knows extremely well how to use her attacks and is skilled both in battle at close quarters and knows how to abuse her range and weapon spam as well. This weakness is so wrong, I don't even know where it comes from, since at some points she had to fight by herself without Koro being around and held her ground pretty well.

Don't know who put that up. Granted, she losses access to all but the 10th King's weapons. Also, that one time she "held her ground" is when all she could do was block. She does rely heavily on Koro, that's undeniable. Though I wouldn't go so far as to say useless.

She did go ballistic against Mine with a "MUDAMUDAMUDA-like" barrage when she didn't have Koro, and tried to fight Esdeath in close combat too (though that last one didn't get her anywhere, to be fair). Not to mention that while in base, she did block most of the attack spam from Sheele even though she was just blinded by Extase.

But yes, I agree on this point. Koro is by far the most important weapon on her arsenal, but seeing as Spidey doesn't have ways to get around that regen as far as I can see, he's probably not going anywhere.

And, if he does put Seryu down, the suicide bomb at the end is very likely to still end this up with both dead, considering the immense AoE of that thing.

As long as Seryu is dead, he can ignore Koro. As for the bomb, he still has a massive speed advantage so he can get away from the AoE in time.

Case in point, Koro has a big AoE roaring attack while Seryu herself is no less than an armament/bomb spammer. I'm pretty sure Spidey is getting squashed by getting hit once before the same happens to his opponents.

And in this site we have at times characters that are like 2 times Sol vs characters that are 5 times Sol and people usually disregard that as a small difference and around the same range of speed. Not sure why so much of a big deal is being made of the exact machs here when the difference speed is not THAT high when you put it in versus battles standards. A difference of being like 3 times light speed to someone who is 2 times light speed is WAY higher than this and nobody cares.

In fact, I've seen matches of 10 times lightspeed vs 25 times lightspeed and most people disregarded it anyways as an advantage but not that high of an advantage (In a Vegeta thread, IIRC).

Well I don't go into those threads because I don't really know any verses that are light speed really. Speed plays a major part in battles. So I would also bring it up in those threads.

Back