• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just went through like a circle between like 6 pages trying to find the calc for theur city block yield, what's the yield on her ap?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I just went through like a circle between like 6 pages trying to find the calc for theur city block yield, what's the yield on her ap?
A bit over 15 tons, due to be able to harm people who can harm her using brute strength. She survived an attack of this level. Mozgus, who Ganishka is at least comparable to, has a calc placing him 20 tons. So the matchup is fair, more or less

So 15+ tons Vs 20+ tons.

So serpico has the edge in ap and durability (especially since hes a threat to Guts and fought him far after Mozgus).

He also has pseudo flight, his swird strikes carry range as they create slices of air and if i recall his cloak actually grants him resistance to some magic based stuff due to the sprites, could be wrong though.

Hes a skilled fighter and will outright try to gimp his opponent using the area (purposly fought guts on a Cliffside to prevent him using dragon slayer and did so again by fighting him in a room filled with concrete pillars with iron centers, the latter failed though as guts just smashed through the pillars). So he doesnt care about a fight either so he has a good mindset.

Voting him unless someone makes a good argument for her.

Back