• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sephiroth Grail status as a Longinus in DxD

I have been reading about the Sephiroth Grail in DxD website and I was still confuse as to why it is still being consider a Longinus in the beginning. Can someone give me logical explaination for it ?

Why the confusion? It's even more haxxed than other Longinus like Zenith Tempest, Regulus Nemea and Dimension Lost. It fits more as something that's capable of killing God much more than something that's capable of manipulating the weather or defending from projectiles.

That said, I haven't read DxD in a really long time so my knowledge is really rusty.

If you ask me, Forbidden Balor View should be a Longinus instead of things like Regulus Nemea. It can stop time + create darkness that eats away at the targets. Way more better than Zenith Tempest and Regulus Nemea. And yet, it's only considered as a potential Longinus.

Maybe through its ability to revive the dead + grant them Type 3 immortality + remove their weaknesses. Then they can all swarm God in large numbers or something. I dunno. But like I said, Sephiroth Grail is much better than Longinus like Zenith Tempest and Regulus Nemea. I don't get how manipulating the weather and defending from projectiles is supposed to help kill God either but hey, Ishibumi decides what he wants.

Also, the Longinus were ranked based on their power. I can't remember the ranking, but True Longinus is the strongest.

Back