• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sentry vs Darkseid

Picture doesn't really matter, but the form does. All of Darkseid's forms but one destroy Sentry.

Not really. Since Sentry either atomizes or one shots due to him being around 925x stronger then Dark

No, I'm saying his 4B form can't, at least not with equal speed which, isn't equal.

But first someone explain what a stomp is to the guy and how to make a match as balanced as possible.

I left a message on his wall about a Joker vs Pennywise thread, but it looks like almost all of the matches are stomps. I'll just wait for a response.

The answer is one also it's opposite antivasia only one form of dark stands a chance via void and atomatise which is basically a upgraded hakai .

So can we sit down at Tier 4B Sentry vs Tier 4B Darkseid (Post-Crisis Avatars) first?

Post-Flashpoint Darkseid gets curbstomped by Sentry; Post-Crisis Avatar Darkseid gets the decisive win FRA, and Darkseid at his other forms ccurbstomps Sentry.

How does Darkseid get a descisive win when he either blitzes Sentry or gets haxstokped by Sentry?

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Since when would darkseid speed blitz sentry when sentry is known to fly through dimensions at utmost ease and accidently break them
Because that is not a speed feat

Back