• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sentry - missing powers

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
His page is missing reality warping/manipulation. It has been confirmed many times by the authors. Even recently in Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda #2.

Is there any particular reason for not having that power there? I mean, it has been shown/hinted at in comics many times.

Can you give examples of what he has done via reality warping?

In Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda, the author confirms that he is a reality warper. In this issue and the previous one, it can be seen how he messed around with reality.

The narration describes it as shift of reality in Sentry Vol.1 #5.

Tony stark explains some of it here too.

Sentry: Fallen Sun "twisting reality" when talking about the events of Dark Avengers and Siege.

Well, these are what I have gathered so far. I will look for other scans to prove his reality warping.

That can probably be applied then.

Back