• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senji Muramasa (FGO) Revision

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The first of many of my 2021 CRTs to come.

Energy Projection: Done all over the place, but this demostrates it well.

Summoning: As shown in the video above, he can summon his swords with no problem at all.

Electricity Manipulation: One of his swords strikes with electricity.

Fire Manipulation: Another does so with fire.

Weapon Creation: Literally his thing lol.

Pocket Reality Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation: Summons a reality marble of nature similar to Unlimited Blade Works to create Tsumugari Muramasa, and the slash causes an explosion to occur.

This use of Tsumugari does not seem to kill him when used.

Telekinesis: Just like all UBW users, can telekinetically send his swords towards targets.

Curse Manipulation, Fate Manipulation and Damage Boost: The creator of many cursed blades that bring tragedy to those who utilize them. These swords are fated to kill, and manifest a special damage boost against kings and rulers.

Information Analysis: Can determine every possible use of a weapon with a glance, as long as it isn't a noble phantasm. Possibly limited resistance to info analysis for servants who wield NPs as well?

Energy Manipulation: Can bring out the maximum power a weapon can handle before turning to dust with a swing.

Enhanced Senses, Precognition: Just like normal Clairvoyance, his vision is greatly enhanced, and due to his connection to Karma, he can even see the Fate of those he fights. Only applies on combat.

Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and Causality Manipulation: Tsumukari's slash also cuts through time, as well as space and cause/effect.

Should also update his pictures and descriptions.

of course, i'll do that; also add images to the gallery and change his pic in the verse page.

There's one more thing I would like to add and it's a tier for his NP. From his profile:
『Baseless Blade Works』
A+ Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1~10 Maximum number of targets: 10 people

Tsumukari Muramasa.
This means it is an A+ rank Anti-Unit NP, so we can tier this.

Ranking off ranks is dumb tbh

Also, if we do rank i suggest we go with whatever A+ anti unit NPs give rn but add a "likely higher". It is, after all, a fussion of every blade in UBW, plus Amakusa's castle was on it's way of being a tree of emptyness.

There's one more thing I would like to add and it's a tier for his NP. From his profile:

This means it is an A+ rank Anti-Unit NP, so we can tier this.
Can we wait to see if his NP/other description/dialogue with other etc scall him to something (like we know his final sword is based on kusanagi) or if he have proper feat?

Can we wait to see if his NP/other description/dialogue with other etc scall him to something (like we know his final sword is based on kusanagi) or if he have proper feat?
I mean, we can scale it to Caliburn (B+ Anti-Unit normally, A+ Anti-Unit conditionally) right now, so if he has a better feat later, we can just upgrade it later.

... Didn't we stablish before that the NP he had in Shimosa and the one on his character profile are different ones even when they use the same sword?

Back