• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Semi-Perfect Cell vs. Toriko

While Cell has a range and flight advantage, Toriko has my vote for overall better hax (Probability Manipulation with Ultimate Routine) along with a generally better and less arrogant mindset for battles.

Toriko has my vote as well due to what was said above, Ultimate Routine is broken, not to mention Toriko at his best is listed as At Least High 4-C, possibly higher, while Semi Perfect Cell is only listed as High 4-C, so Toriko should also have a decent AP advantage over Cell on top of Ultimate Routine and like Reppuzan has said, Cell will be all over confident/arrogant and that will lead to his downfall as well

Idk cell has a ton of useful abilities... Solar Flare, (not sure about kaioken), tribeam, special beam cannon, multi-form, etc, plus his regen.

Acacia's regen is higher than Cell's iirc and Toriko could kill him just fine.

To be faire,Toriko destroys him so hard that it isnt even funny.He has advantage in everything,except flight.Perfect Cell is more a match for him.

Toriko. Too many haxx compare to Cell, and it's not like he's had trouble taking on an enemy (Acacia+Neo) with high-level Regenerationn.

He had trouble to take down Acacia, only when his white demon appear that makes him secure the victory. btw In toriko verse they can directly attack their target cells and thus make their cells give up and prevent them to regenerate anymore.

It seems to me that out of all the villains in the Dragon Ball universe, Cell was the most intelligent. His knowledge and intelligence level seemed be extremely high compared to that of any other villain encountered.So cell ca simply outsmart toriko not to mention that he possesses the knowledge of the skills of fighters who have overcome entire armies.

?

Even before Toriko has the Gourmet Luck(which Cell still has no answers to) and go to the Gourmet world his experience and precog can make him to almost keep up with multiple beasts each one of them is 10 times faster than he is.

Also overcome entire fodder armies who is weaker and slower than you is not so impressive.

i think is different because the Gourmet Luck only apply with think related with food and it isn't luck in other thing

No, Gourmet Luck can be applied in combat too, in fact it's the ultimate power on toriko verse and can lolnohope any other power except for acacia bites.

yeah, im going with toriko with this one, food luck is pretty overpowered plus if white demon is allowed, cell wouldn't stand a chance. I feel that its a stomp, keep in mind that neo died to a poke from the white demon.

Back