• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Self-reference ENGINE discussion thread

71-EA423-D-4981-4792-B0-BC-B1404590-C37-D.png

AD71-A997-7-E03-41-CB-BC0-B-FE5-BC27-B2793.png

Which one’s more accurate

Nothing wrong with both. Just didn't include the same large cardinal axioms for some.

There is no all large cardinal axiom chart like I said.

Is there any implications SRE has type 4 multiverse? Or just having large cardinals makes your cosmology type 4 multiverse by default?

Reasonable socks are the weakest creatures in the SRE book. But even they are capable of influencing time and space. Any creature with intelligence can manipulate time. One Doctor who didn't believe in multiple universes influenced all worlds to reintegrate them all into one universe. Of course he failed (in this story) because everyone can resist manipulating time.

Reasonable socks are the weakest creatures in the SRE book. But even they are capable of influencing time and space. Any creature with intelligence can manipulate time. One Doctor who didn't believe in multiple universes influenced all worlds to reintegrate them all into one universe. Of course he failed (in this story) because everyone can resist manipulating time.
Is it possible to use one of the weakest?

Is it possible to use one of the weakest?
Humans and socks have no feats other than time manipulation, other than that nothing is known(I remembered that one person immediately intervened in the past after the Event to get her hands back). It's going to be hard to use them in Vs

Is SRE stand alone novel or does it have a sequel? @MrOMG i seen in one of your comments you mentioned there being potentially even stronger verse written by the same author, is it canon to SRE or not?

gotta give them a try and see if I become the first user to make a successful match with them.

I want to be famous here since making a successful matchup with the most powerful verse on the wiki is essentially making VSBW history right there

I've looked several times, but wtf why do some say the SRE cosmology reaches 0=1😭

Why not mention a specific cardinal, 0=1 is just a "contradiction" in math parlance

Is SRE stand alone novel or does it have a sequel? @MrOMG i seen in one of your comments you mentioned there being potentially even stronger verse written by the same author, is it canon to SRE or not?
Boys Surface is probably related to SRE (I think Doctor 123 said that Toh Enjoy works are related).

Back