• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...are you unfamiliar with our format? This has so many errors with respect to that

I actually am as this is only my second time attempting to make a page and I didn't get very far the first time.

So yeah you can check the places you messed up and fix thenm with that.

Anyways most of this is fine except the "Possibly High 6-C" for durability, Cable's gun aren't that tier default, and she doesn't tank them, exactly.

8-C durability looks very suspicious as well, since it looks like Cap is wrecking her shit

Also wait I just noticed... she doesn't have any form of immortality or longevity listed

I'll try to fix the page tomorrow but regarding cable's gun the reason I said possibly high 6-c is because of in story reasons regarding cable thinking Selene is killing her fellow externals to grow her power.

I'll try to fix the page tomorrow but regarding cable's gun the reason I said possibly high 6-c is because of in story reasons regarding cable thinking Selene is killing her fellow externals to grow her power.
Issue is kinda she doesn't really tank it tho, she gets ****** up and then regens from it :v

Ok would it be fine for that to be used as supplemental evidence for her regen instead of a durability justification?

Yes it it should be fixed now. If there’s something else I’ve missed please let me know.

Fixes needed:
  • Tier needs to be bolded, not italicized
  • Why do you say she's Small Building level when she's shown fighting Captain America, a Building level character.
  • Why are her Striking Strength and Lifting Strength listed unknown? You already give her physicals AND TK powers
  • Image used on profile needs to be aligned Right, not be a thumbnail, and preferably a render (I'll do the last part later myself dw)
  • References section is missing

Watch out for wording. Such as this;
Type 1. Selene's body made of darkness takes no damage from Rachel Summers telekinesis or physical attacks, while physically beating Rachel to a pulp.
Should be (imo):
Type 1. Selene's body made of darkness.
You don't need the rest.

Also are you sure this scan is relevant?

This too
Selene accelerates her speed at will, at the expense of draining her powers
To:
Selene can accelerate her speed at will but at the expense of draining her powers

Also the following is mind manip:
Erased the memories of Emma Frost.

Also;
Building Level physically (Contends with Classic Rogue to a degree by absorbing her life force.
Rogue doesn't have a tier 8 or 9 key?

I've made the other changes but regarding the last change would it be preferable for me to remove the statement about Rogue and use only the Captain America feat? Selene rarely uses physicals so there aren't that many feats to go off of for her physical strength.

Yeah that makes sense.

Rogue could potentially have a tier 9 key, but would be much lower

Ok, I've removed the statement about Rogue. To my knowledge that should be all except impress finding the render

Back