• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sekiro Speed Downgrade

Oh boy.

Neutral for now, but Konaguna jesus man calm down.

It just a rating-

To be specific.

2 is probably fine to dismiss, considering it is lightning enchanted arrow but I want to here more evidence other then "it is lightning enchanted." to disprove this...

but dismissing 1 just because he waited to reflect just doesnt...seem right.

For 1, you would still have to be very close to MHS in speed to even do this, otherwise the lightning would either

A. Travel the hilt and perhaps electrocute him.

Or B. Just hit him directly and get electrocuted by the bolt.

I am going to hear more arguments tho before I cast judgement.

Wait was your counter to dodging cloud to ground lightning really

"He sees the yellow circle on the ground." You know that circle doesn't actually exist in lore right. It's literally just lightning

Yeah, he blocks the lightning, then swings his sword before the lightning can conduct itself through the sword and into him.

There's also the fact that he blocks CtG lightning from the Divine Dragon, even after he's buffeted through the sky by the dragon's intense winds.

I should have specified that it was after he blocked the lightning in the first place.

That would work provided the sword doesn't have special properties that allow it to hold an electric charge and be imbued with lightning, that in itself makes the assumption that the electricity would flow somewhere else without timely intervention dubiuus.

There is no reason to assume it has special properties though since Genichiro had to train in the divine realm to do the same thing

Yeah, from everything we know about Kusabimaru it's just a normal, if a tad more durable (from all the things it endures under Wolf's journey), Katana. It has no special properties unless imbued with them via outside sources, like Divine Confetti, the Flame Vent, or Bestowal Ninjutsu.

Then there's also the scroll Sheev provided, where it tells that Ashina Elites fight peeps that use lightning.

Listen well do this another time I came out of the hospital after nearly dying from alcohol poisoning

I guess I deserved it for being such a ragging dick towards y'all.

All I ask is for some time for me to come together so don't close this thread please. and I'f you don't believe me or think I'm making things up I have pics of me being hospitalized

Konaguna said:
I guess I deserved it for being such a ragging dick towards y'all.

All I ask is for some time for me to come together so don't close this thread please. and I'f you don't believe me or think I'm making things up I have pics of me being hospitalized
Nah dude, I too have gotten Alcohol Poisoning before. ...it is, not pretty. Kind of karma considering how open I am with my drug use. We will out this on hold for a week. You can gather more evidence to help bolster your claims and recover my dude ; )

I can close it and reopen it at your request, if you want.

Back