• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sekiro possible upgrade

Disagree with not leaving it at possibly- the Serpent also can instantly wreck your shit, and killing it requires a prolonged attack to the weak point while it isn't paying attention. Wolf isn't directly comparable.

We cannot deal in the realm of speculation. The model is 465 meters long, we can't just arbitrarily assign it a far higher size solely because the model does not give it a definitive end. The fact is, what we see in the game is directly indicative of the size of the model. I don't see a good reason to presume it is, say, 1 kilometer.

So, just a disagree from me.

@Sir_Ovens

Disagree with not leaving it at possibly- the Serpent also can instantly wreck your shit, and killing it requires a prolonged attack to the weak point while it isn't paying attention. Wolf isn't directly comparable.
You can literally block the movement of the whole thing. He being weaker doesn't mean he's not at least somewhat comparable. There is no way you can be 8-C and block something 8-A. That's a difference of more than dozens of times. Its like saying that a human can stop a car at full speed but still being human level. And you don't die, just lose 90% of your heath
We cannot deal in the realm of speculation. The model is 465 meters long, we can't just arbitrarily assign it a far higher size solely because the model does not give it a definitive end. The fact is, what we see in the game is directly indicative of the size of the model. I don't see a good reason to presume it is, say, 1 kilometer.
Well, I would actually say 500 meters

Last edited:
I think being able to deflect the serpent should at least count for proper scaling. The 8-C tier is also bunk anyway since it only scales when Genichiro uses natural lightning and Sekiro can't "tank" it.

I'm in favor of changing the tier to just "Likely 8-A" via being able to deflect the serpent without immediately dying.

We currently do scale, just as a possibly, which is fine. I'm fine with Likely, not fine with just full on "8-A".

Back