• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seiken Gakuin Discussion thread

I guess Amost is right in Accelerated Development, in V6 also she wasn't able to exceed her lighting speed until she got Mystic eyes of time.

Edit: I believe the Accelerated Development effect should be permanent. Sakuya's speed returns to its initial state after a certain period of time. It would make more sense to have statistics amplification, since whenever the user wishes to they can accelerate.

Last edited:

Made a small CRT for resistance from Volume 9.

I was thinking about Leo's speed because he defeated and took the eye from the God of Time. So I think he should get Relativistic+ speed in Undead Key.

I was thinking about Leo's speed because he defeated and took the eye from the God of Time. So I think he should get Relativistic+ speed in Undead Key.
Since we don't have any proof that he has done it with speed, I propose likely or possibly rating.

After watching the anime episode 11 I think the content and details Including the ordering of events in the anime is very strange.

Obviously, in the LN Leonis was attacked before he could use demon sword attack the Void Lord in volume 3, but in the anime, he was able to use it in attack one times. But it can be prevented. Which doesn't make sense at all. Both that he was able to use it to attack while the Demon Sword was abnormal, and that the Void Lord was able to block that attack.

And another scene that is very unusual is this scene.

It was strange that Riselia's destruction power was so high that it could Void Lord to fall down. and this scene doesn't exist in the LN either.

After watching the anime episode 11 I think the content and details Including the ordering of events in the anime is very strange.

Obviously, in the LN Leonis was attacked before he could use demon sword attack the Void Lord in volume 3, but in the anime, he was able to use it in attack one times. But it can be prevented. Which doesn't make sense at all. Both that he was able to use it to attack while the Demon Sword was abnormal, and that the Void Lord was able to block that attack.

And another scene that is very unusual is this scene.

It was strange that Riselia's destruction power was so high that it could Void Lord to fall down. and this scene doesn't exist in the LN either.
Yeah, it's quite common in anime to add anime exclusive things.

I almost forgot about this. A few months before the anime comes out. We've talk about Arakael's light magic. In the LN, it's quite clearly stated that it's light. And the anime proves this quite clearly. Because it really looks like light. We can conclude that it's a light and it have a speed equivalent to that of light or not?

I almost forgot about this. A few months before the anime comes out. We've talk about Arakael's light magic. In the LN, it's quite clearly stated that it's light. And the anime proves this quite clearly. Because it really looks like light. We can conclude that it's a light and it have a speed equivalent to that of light or not?
I don't think so. It's described as light but hasn't shown any properties other than traveling in a straight line. It seems more like just an energy-based attack.

I don't think so. It's described as light but hasn't shown any properties other than traveling in a straight line. It seems more like just an energy-based attack.
I think that's enough to say that it is really light It is identified as light. And it looks like light and shows no properties that light shouldn't have.

However, I will wait for other people's opinions as well.

Published Riselia's profile.
Will add rest of the profiles later

good job, bro

You should mention the keys btw her first key speed shouldn't be MHS. She was obviously slower than sakuya

You should mention the keys btw her first key speed shouldn't be MHS. She was obviously slower than sakuya
Oh, yeah, I forgot to split the keys for the speed. Though, I am not sure what speed to assign since the first key is for the base AP that every holy swordsman will have, and the second key represents her overall individual power rather than a general one. And her current speed is MHS+.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to split the keys for the speed. Though, I am not sure what speed to assign since the first key is for the base AP that every holy swordsman will have, and the second key represents her overall individual power rather than a general one. And her current speed is MHS.
Superhuman speed should be good for first key.

Superhuman speed should be good for first key.
I don't agree

It's true that Sakuya has higher speed than Riselia. But giving her superhuman speed just doesn't make sense. Her minimum speed should be no lower than MHS, even if it's not MHS+. She has shown this on many occasions against high-level enemies.

And Sakuya's MHS+ is just her first attack. So I think MHS+ for Riselia is the right.

There was a statement for her abilities being superhuman right? You can add that scan
I don't agree

It's true that Sakuya has higher speed than Riselia. But giving her superhuman speed just doesn't make sense. Her minimum speed should be no lower than MHS, even if it's not MHS+. She has shown this on many occasions against high-level enemies.

And Sakuya's MHS+ is just her first attack. So I think MHS+ for Riselia is the right.
Well in wiki we don't give speed rating without feats. I do get your point but still she doens't have any scaling chain.

I don't agree

I don't think so. Riselia was only abel to get lighting speed after shary's intense training with her in V8.

Can I ask one thing about this calculation?

Why is there the size of the 3rd Assault Garden using references? Even though the novel itself has been stated that the 3rd Assault Garden has a size of half of the 7th Assault Garden:

The Third Assault Garden had been one of humanity’s final strongholds and an anti-Void fortress. The sizable artificial island was divided into three linked areas. It was only half the Seventh Assault Garden’s size in terms of scale, but that was because the Seventh had been erected later on. Before the Stampede, the Third Assault Garden had been home to a population of over five hundred thousand.

No new volume Translations are out.

I wanted to create some more profiles, but all my markings and notes are Erased from EPUB, accidently. So I would have to re-read if I have to make one, however I am working on some other verses, currently, so can't do it now.
Okay then.

No new volume Translations are out.

I wanted to create some more profiles, but all my markings and notes are Erased from EPUB, accidently. So I would have to re-read if I have to make one, however I am working on some other verses, currently, so can't do it now.
can i ask something? where i can found volume 10 to latest?

Can I ask one thing about this calculation?

Why is there the size of the 3rd Assault Garden using references? Even though the novel itself has been stated that the 3rd Assault Garden has a size of half of the 7th Assault Garden:

The Third Assault Garden had been one of humanity’s final strongholds and an anti-Void fortress. The sizable artificial island was divided into three linked areas. It was only half the Seventh Assault Garden’s size in terms of scale, but that was because the Seventh had been erected later on. Before the Stampede, the Third Assault Garden had been home to a population of over five hundred thousand.
I've recalculated the size of the 7th Assault Garden.

But in this feat I haven't recalculated yet.

Back