• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His luck so far is irrelevant in combat

On his fate manip, it is through his secret technique "Mist" that allows him to block any attack of his opponent instinctively, altering the fate of each attack of the opponent to be able to block. However, if Seiichi is exhausted this does not work, but that hardly happens, because Seiichi has "Fatigue resistance".

I guess his AP is a little bit above 0.022 tons which makes Tomochika 4x or 5x stronger than him. She doesnt really use ranged attacks so he'll need to physically block attacks from someone really strong if she gets close

Whats his opening move?

If Tomochika tries to attack him, he will dodge as he always does with [Moment], temporarily increasing his speed, but enough to dodge. He would usually attack from afar with [Cutting Legs], which is basically telekinesis, and even before fighting hand-to-hand, he analyzes Tomochika, and noticing that she surpasses him in power, he would decide to use his most powerful abilities as [Flash] or attack from a distance with water attacks or the aforementioned [Cutting Legs]. Btw, via [Assimilation] he can become invisible, and perception skills don't work when he becomes invisible.

Well, he cant analyze her because she resist Info Analysis with her concealment ring

Tomochika can see invisible things if that helps

How does his Telekinesis works?

Yeah, that Flash is a problem but Tomochika still have good durability to tank his attacks. Plus, she can easily reduce the distance between both with Pseudo Ground Contraction.

I see this becoming a battle of atrittion between both, but that guy seems to have really good stamina and has the range advantage. Though, once she gets close this battle will basically turn into a H2H fight

His telekinesis allows he to attack at a distance with the use of his legs, or surrounding objects.

Btw, if Seiichi damages Tomochika with "Sword of revolving Hatred", he can absorb her energy and weaken her.

If it turns into a melee battle, I guess Seiichi will only try to dodge with [Moment], but Seiichi's rank would help him attack from a distance. Although [Flash] allows him to attack without fail, I suppose the difference in AP and durability helps Tomochika.

Ah, you created a profile for the MC of the seed of evolution. Nice.

From what I can gather Tomochika landing a few blows even if blocked would be enough to finish this match and dodging with [Match] will be really hard to do since his brain will be tricked into thinking Tomochika isn't approaching until she disappears from his vision and attacks.

It would actually be far more helpful if Mist served for dodging rather than blocking in this situation.

To make matters worse if he analyzes her at the start of the match he'll think she is an average human with her rank 6 concealment ring.

Tomochika can also extend her weapons up to 10 meters.

Back