• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See You Next Time (My Goodbye)

Hi. You may know me, you may not, I am just a random weeb. Anyways, I've decided to leave the wiki. I had some fun here, met tons of cool people, and overall I did get better at debating. However as time went on, it kind of became harder. Basically debating here became a hassle due to how things get accepted. Do I think the balance between members and mods is fair? Not at all, this hardly even applies to me, I've seen it happen far too many times. Basically I'm wasting my time if eventually I'm shut down without being listened to.

So with the rant out of the way, I will still be lurking around threads just to see what's up, I won't comment however. I'll also possibly be cleaning up two or three more verses, but that's a maybe. Since they hold a special place to my heart. I could maybe return, but is isn't 100% likely and only under a special scenario. Maybe if there's just one thread that catches my eyes, who know. I'll also be on Discord, some of you may know me at the Discord server made by Mori. I'm fairly active there, or you can just add me to chat, let me know if you want to. Until then, buh-bye!

dcpqki5-82de422d-2613-448f-851c-2dccac25d855.gif

Take care, you were a cool guy whom I found a lot more helpful than other staff members viewed you as. I can understand that there are plenty of people here who are difficult to reason with and others who are too lazy to give some constructive points, but I still try hard to keep the community and civilization of the wiki balanced. I hope to see you on Discord as well as on some of those other threads.

I might be to late but I want to say thank you for your work here I know you put a lot of effort into what you did here even though not everything worked. Goodbye and good luck.

I and the others will welcome your presence (and all the ones that left ; too much Threads) with open arms at all times...

Back