• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Valev expunges and kills Sean instantly, while I don't see anything on Sean's profile that can touch him. Stomp, unless Sean has a lot more than I can see.

Ehhh...?

I know that the Creation Energy where the true verse Over-Deity (God of Everything) resides is 5-D, and that some of the more important gods in the verse interact with/resist it directly in some capacity on occasion, but it seems kind of like a stretch to assume that Sean resists an Expunge?

It'd basically be the equivalent of the GoE losing his "can't interact well with the lower worlds" limitation, looking at Sean funny, and going "you know, I don't like that Sean is a thing, so I'm going to set that idea on fire and go back to the drawing board". From what I understand/have been told about the verse cosmology, that's something that very little in the verse actually resists in full (at most, Taiga/Yanald/maybe Saturn have some 5-D hax resists? Not all of them though)

Fighting the Collective's kinda tricky to make happen satisfyingly because its main method of dealing with things is just a gigantic, piss-off wall of OmniHax that it yeets in an enemy's general direction, and if you can consistently get past that and also hit abstracts there's very little left to take into account

Yea, The Collective isn't exactly made for versus battles debating in any form. It is, in character, naturally bloodlusted; if it has the capability to use literally everything at once, against an unknown opponent, there's no reason not to. If the enemy survives Expunge, well shit. If they don't, well okay.

And it really doesn't seem like Sean can survive Expunge.

Back